Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin Earl's Court bootleg

Hi Mike,
I was curious if you could tell me the value of these four records. They are Led Zeppelin Earls Court on the Private Correction label. Welcom to Home 1 - 4 (sic). All are sealed. I am having a hard time finding any information about these lps, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You for your time.

Hi Matt

This is a very rare set, and have never seen one for sale before.  That makes estimating a value a bit tricky, but there have been sales of similarly rare items to use as a reference.  
For our purposes, we'll assume they've been sealed since day one (it is possible to re-seal a record, of course).  

Based on my info, the package originated in Japan, and the records are acetates.  It's uncertain how many were produced, but I'm thinking the quantity was less than 300.  Given what collectors have paid for similarly rare Japanese sets, I'd say the ballpark value these days would be in the $250-$300 range.  Not sure if you plan on selling it, but if so, I wouldn't let it go for any less than that amount.

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.