Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin Inflatable Blimp

Led Zeppelin Blimp
Led Zeppelin Blimp  

Led Zeppelin Blimp
Led Zeppelin Blimp  
Hello Mike,

I like to know if you how much an inflatable Led Zeppelin blimp(all sealed in original package) from 2003 is worth?

In 2003 I worked in a music store and we got them from Atlantic Records.

Hi Mark

The "newer" inflatable blimps (like from 2003) are relatively common, but these days, they are selling rather well.  Having the original packaging is a great selling point, but since it's only been 10 years, it won't significantly boost the value...yet.  Some people are trying to sell them for $200 and up, but nobody's interested in paying that much.  More realistically, it falls somewhere in the $125-$150 range (USD).  Though it's always hard to predict the future, this kind of item could be worth much more in another 10 years.  

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.