Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin I Misprint

Dear Mike,

I Have a Led Zeppelin I Vinyl released in 1969 in Germany.
It has a misprint on each label side.

Side A:

Track 4 is misspelled 'Dazaed And Confused' on the label.

Side B:

Track 1 is misspelled 'You Time Is Gonna Come' on the label.

Is there any value to this vinyl, since it's not an reissue and has a misprint on both labels?

Thanks in advance

Hi Coen

That misprint was relatively common to the German pressings, and these days, it seems equally easy to find ones with this misprint as ones without.  In fact, the spelling errors were repeated in the 1973 reissue.  At the moment, I'm seeing 6 copies for sale, averaging somewhere in the $24-$40 range, so they aren't necessarily any more valuable than any other copy.

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.