Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin I Misprint

Question
Dear Mike,

I Have a Led Zeppelin I Vinyl released in 1969 in Germany.
It has a misprint on each label side.

Side A:

Track 4 is misspelled 'Dazaed And Confused' on the label.

Side B:

Track 1 is misspelled 'You Time Is Gonna Come' on the label.

Is there any value to this vinyl, since it's not an reissue and has a misprint on both labels?

Thanks in advance

Answer
Hi Coen

That misprint was relatively common to the German pressings, and these days, it seems equally easy to find ones with this misprint as ones without.  In fact, the spelling errors were repeated in the 1973 reissue.  At the moment, I'm seeing 6 copies for sale, averaging somewhere in the $24-$40 range, so they aren't necessarily any more valuable than any other copy.

Mike

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell