Led Zeppelin/Rare Interviews/Footage

Question
Is it possible to get some rare footage of Zeppelin's interviews and/or rehearsals? I see it mentioned in an answer to a previous question. My BF might possibly be their biggest fan. I even painted him a picture of Jimmy last year. His birthday is the end of March and this would be sublime :)  Thanks, AM

Answer
Hi Ann Marie.

Most of the stuff is available on youtube these days. You can also check Facebook. There are some great Led Zeppelin tribute pages there. "Led Zeppelin Radio" is one of them but there are more. They show clips constantly. If you want to own these types of things there are websites out there. Try HiddenGrok.com This guy has just about everything when it comes to Zep. If I can come up with anything else I'll send a follow up to this question for you.

Hope this helped!

Chris Z.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara