Led Zeppelin/vinyl Zep

Question
I found 2 vinyl 33's w/o a cover.One is red and the other yellow with a "made in holland" stamp in red in the center.I played them once and it is a live Led Zeppelin concert in California.This is all the information I have.

Answer
Hi Richard

Looks like you have a TMOQ release (Trademark Of Quality).  They were known to put "Made In Holland" on some of their pressings to throw off the authorities.  Plus, regulations regarding unauthorized recordings were quite loose in Holland.  As for which TMOQ title you have, it's likely either "Live On Blueberry Hill" (LA '70) or "Going To California" (Berkeley, '71).  If I had to guess, I'd lean toward it being the Blueberry Hill record, since I don't recall seeing a copy of GTC with yellow vinyl (usually red/blue or red/green).  

One way to know for sure would be to listen to the last song on side 3 of the set; each record's "title track" is performed at that point.

Hope this helps solve the mystery
Mike

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell