Led Zeppelin/House of the Holy---Zeppelin

Hi Mike,

There are some numbers and letters on the run off that I don't understand.
The number K50014 A with NO number after the letter -- side 1
The number K50014 B with NO number after the letter --this is stamped-on side 2.
Side 1- also has etched the following:  AT then ST-A-732783-B
Side 2- also has etched the following:  AT then ST-A-732784-B
Both sides have-not sure if etched or stamped but the lettering is very fine and close together. the following: STERLING RL
Hope you can help.
kind regards
Lis Elwell

Hi Lis

As for the K50014 A/B with no number, those do come up amongst the UK first pressings.  In other records, the A&B have a single digit number following it.  The number (or lack thereof) *may* have something to do with the pressing facility or plates, but that's not confirmed.

732783 - Year + Plate/tape code
STERLING RL - Mastered at Sterling Sound, mastering engineer was Robert Ludwig (RL)

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.