Led Zeppelin/Led Zepplin ll

Question
You previously answered a question with "I don't do homework" I asked a legitimate question and that was the most ridiculous answer I have ever seen from someone who prophesies to be an "expert". I have had this record for over 40 years and came to you for help. Well thank you very much, I'll be sure to mention this to other people looking for help from you site.

Answer
So sorry I thought I answered your question must of been a wrong button hit on my part..Very sorry,anyway I as explained in cyper space somewhere.I strongly suspect that you do have a misprint album very possibly a promo copy/advanced copy..This can be highly collectable as others with "similar" misprints sell for around $125-$200.00 range.

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi