Led Zeppelin/Really need a song name

Just bought the Led Zep Song Remains the Same Extended Edition DVD.  On DVD disc 2 while on the menu they are playing a really cool song.  Do you know the name of the song?  I would buy that album in a second.

Hi Branson.

This is simply an improvised 'jam' performed during one of songs during the concert, usually during Dazed and Confused or Whole Lotta Love. It's not an officially released tune. They're just up there having fun and jamming as they so often did on stage. Good stuff.

Hope this helped!

Chris Z.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara

I`m not only a Zeppelin fanatic, but I have been collecting Zeppelin - including Jimmy Page and Robert Plant solo music & information - for over 27 years. I am truly a lover of Page/Plant music in & out of Zeppelin simply because of the honesty & integrity of it all. - I have been studying them for as long as I have been listening to Rock/Blues Music. Their interpretation of the blues is unlike any other. I look forward to any question and will answer the very best I can - as above all - I am just a fan like you! (Please understand my interest is in the music and people of REAL life; NOT in rumor or fantasy).

Lover of blues roots and rock music from early 1900's to today. Musician for 30 years, mostly study of guitar and recording engineering.

Publications (click the PINK ticket). Other miscellaneous articles from allexperts given to help anyone who asks. I love to share.

Sound mixing and engineering certification and self training.