Led Zeppelin/led zeppelin poster

Question
I have an original Led Zep poster from the Market Square Arena Friday 4/17/1977 at 8p. All seats reserved $7.00,$8.00,& $9.00. The swan song icon is in background with Plant and Page live picture. Very good condition. Could you please let me know. Thanks.

Answer
Thanks for the question and hope you are well. The Market Square Poster features a picture from 1975 it is a very cool Poster. The value goes from $60.00- $120 depending on condition and of course its originality to see if its original make sure the paper is heavy stock.

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi