Led Zeppelin/1971 Wembley Playbill Poster

Question
Empire Stadium Poster
Empire Stadium Poster  
Hello Chris, I took your advice from another question and contacted Rick Barrett, but never heard back so I am going to ask you.  We are getting ready to sell what is likely the playbill poster from the show added on Sunday, Nov 21 at Wembley in 1971.  My first question.. is there any way to tell if this is in fact the poster that hung near the stage during the concert and of course I'd love to some thoughts on value but mostly want to know about the provenance. The auction is this Thursday, July 11th so would appreciate anything you could tell me about it.  Thanks Chris!

Answer
Hi Shannon.

I don't know too much about these things which is why I usually refer people to the master, Rick Barrett. I did speak with him and he agrees that it's most likely a reproduction worth about $30 bucks, maybe $40. Sorry for the bad news but that seems to be the general opinion on this item. I'm interested to see how much you get for it though. You never know!

Hope this helped!

Chris Z.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara