Led Zeppelin/australian tour 1972

as you know all the Australian shows are quite easy to get hold of in the bootleg world except Perth,do you know of any recordings of this show or is it one of the holy grails of bootlegs

Hi Paul and thanks for that question,as you may know the band was in fine form for those shows they were all open air stadium shows except for Brisbane.Unforunately the Perth show was not recorded by a "bootlegger",at this point in time if it was recorded it would of made it way to market but it has not. If there is a recording of this show at all then it is in the hands of one Jimmy Page and the way he has been moving with projects you may be able to find it at his estate sale after he passes. So yes it is a holy grail item that may be found in a storage unit or was recorded and thrown out. I guess the Australian audiences really respected the warnings on their tickets about recording devices.

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi

I can answer any Led Zeppelin and post Zeppelin.I can answer any questions about any tour,date recordings( both official releases and bootleg recordings),and the stories behind them. I also have a good bearing of Zeppelin collectibles as I have several.

I have been obsessed with Zeppelin since 1979 and have collected bootlegs in which I have almost complete tours of 1973,1975,1977,1979,1980 and earlier shows from 69-72.(I really did not care for earlier recordings as the quality was not all there,So I got alot of soundboard recordings).My older cousins saw them in the Singer Bowl in NY and others saw them every tour till 1977.My best friend also saw them in 75 and 77,I saw Plants first tour,2 ARMS concerts,2 Firm shows,I went to Live Aid,Page's Outrider tour,Plants 2nd tour,Page with the Black Crows at Roseland Ballroom in 1999,2 more shows with the crows in 2000,Them Crooked Vultures in 2009,Met Page at the Ritz,met roadies at Oakland 1977 who worked with Rick Derringer also the lawyer who represented Zeppelin for the Oakland debacle. I also have video footage of tours. I also played guitar and I am familiar with all of Page's equiptment,as well as Bonzos and Jones's . I also went to the Zep conventions in NJ in 1988 and the one in Cleveland in 1996. In closing I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and have access to lots of material in print and recordings and know every instrument that was used live and in recordings along with all the tabloid gossip stuff that most people relish but its all about the music.(and mudsharks and Lori Maddox)just kidding.

BA Resteraunt Adminstration