Led Zeppelin/Poster Question

Question
I have an original poster I found in Hawaii in an old storage shed from the Electric Magic Nov20th. its looks like in better then good and in an old frame. its the black white and red Led Zeppelin. What is it worth, I myself have had it for 14 years in a closet. Mahalo in advance

Answer
Hi Stan

This black/red two color Electric Magic poster was a reprint, available at record stores and similar retailers, especially throughout the 80s.  In fact, I recall buying my copy at a record store in 1989.  As posters go, it's a relatively "young" item, and hasn't appreciated much in value.  Being in very good condition and framed, a realistic value at this time would only be around $30.  Though it's a great poster, the older 4-color version is the one that serious collectors are seeking out.  In another 20 years, the black/red poster could theoretically double in value, especially if it remains framed and unblemished.  

Mike  

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell