Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin The Song remains the Same

I have the album from Led Zeppelin, The song remains the same. On Side four is a recording of another band( I believe it to be Earth Wind and Fire. Can you tell me if this is worth something?

Hi Tom.

Interesting question. I've not heard of anything like this before.

I'm afraid you'll have to be much more specific. What's the name of the song? Why do you believe it's another band? Which part of Side 4 does it appear? What does it sound like, as in can you give me some of the lyrics?

Any other info will help.

Chris Z.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara

I`m not only a Zeppelin fanatic, but I have been collecting Zeppelin - including Jimmy Page and Robert Plant solo music & information - for over 27 years. I am truly a lover of Page/Plant music in & out of Zeppelin simply because of the honesty & integrity of it all. - I have been studying them for as long as I have been listening to Rock/Blues Music. Their interpretation of the blues is unlike any other. I look forward to any question and will answer the very best I can - as above all - I am just a fan like you! (Please understand my interest is in the music and people of REAL life; NOT in rumor or fantasy).

Lover of blues roots and rock music from early 1900's to today. Musician for 30 years, mostly study of guitar and recording engineering.

Publications (click the PINK ticket). Other miscellaneous articles from allexperts given to help anyone who asks. I love to share.

Sound mixing and engineering certification and self training.