Led Zeppelin/Led-Zeppelin Market Square Arena Poster

I believe to be orginal. The poster is made of heavy envelope paper. It color is medium purple(not vivid). States: All Seats Reserved: $7.00, $8.00 & $9.00. Also states in right lower corner: CA018. Shows some wear. Poster size is approx.
12 x 18 1/2. I found this in an older house built in 70's.
What would you suggest that I do with this poster and what do you think it would be worth?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Gloria

This was a commemorative poster published by a third party vendor and sold in rock memorabilia catalogs and record stores.  I can recall purchasing one of these posters brand new in 1986 for about $8.00.   Details on the poster are incorrect - April 17, 1977 fell on a Sunday, not a Friday, as the poster indicates.  Also, the ticket price was $9.50, general admission.  

These days, copies in good condition fetch around $20.  This isn't a poster rarity quite yet, but still might be worth hanging onto for a few years and keeping it as well-preserved as possible.   

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.