Led Zeppelin/No Quarter bootleg

Question
Hi Sal. My question regards the bootleg,'No Quarter' recorded at Earls court '75. I am aware that this is a very rare record but can't seem to find any explaination why this is the case. Is there a story behind this release and to why so few copies exist? Best Regards, James

Answer
Hi James ,thanks for the question,No Quarter was a great rare lp that is known to have only 50 pressings distributed before the rest were confiscated and most likely destroyed by the authorities or the plant where they were made as put out of business by the authorities. It was also reappeared as "Live In England" and European Tour 75. Today it is selling for about $3000.00. Hope that answers your question.
Sal

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi