Led Zeppelin/Zeppelin poster

I have a 1977 Oakland Stadium Led Zeppelin concert poster that I bought in 1983. By the criteria I found on one site it should be authentic. It has been behind glass since I bought it. Thinking of selling-is it worth anything?    Thanks for your help......I am also a fan.    Cheers Chris

Hi Chris

Very good/excellent condition authentic Oakland '77 posters have held steady in the $600-$800 (USD) range throughout the past few years.  Obviously, the fact that it's been behind glass all those years is a good selling point in terms of condition.  The only other concern in this case would be how much, if at all, the colors have faded.  When behind untreated glass, fading is possible in certain lighting conditions.  With such a vividly colored poster, there have been a few copies in which the fading was very noticeable, and adversely affected the value.

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.