Led Zeppelin/Bath festival poster 1970

Spencers sold a poster of zep from the bath festival
It had page wearing a hat and overcoat  and plant wearing a
Black shirt with white dots and jpjones playing in the background.
Can you help me find one or am I searching for a ghost

bath 2
bath 2  
Thank You for the question Steve, I did see that poster at the same place you did and it is quite a popular shot. Now finding it,that the problem,you need to check Ebay regularly and since it is not a event promo poster that does make it a little harder to find as it is just a onstage shot so going to say a "Rick Barrets" type of place will not help. You will just have to get lucky and find one via E bay as they are out there but the leg work is needed I will look myself and forward you any info,but do not give up you will get it,trust me it took me months to get a poster I used to have and threw out but I got it. By the way Steve,what a odd poster you are looking for Page in his yokel outfit,not exactly the flashier fashion statement
Good luck will will get it there are tons of those shots on the internet if you need a quick fix.

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi

I can answer any Led Zeppelin and post Zeppelin.I can answer any questions about any tour,date recordings( both official releases and bootleg recordings),and the stories behind them. I also have a good bearing of Zeppelin collectibles as I have several.

I have been obsessed with Zeppelin since 1979 and have collected bootlegs in which I have almost complete tours of 1973,1975,1977,1979,1980 and earlier shows from 69-72.(I really did not care for earlier recordings as the quality was not all there,So I got alot of soundboard recordings).My older cousins saw them in the Singer Bowl in NY and others saw them every tour till 1977.My best friend also saw them in 75 and 77,I saw Plants first tour,2 ARMS concerts,2 Firm shows,I went to Live Aid,Page's Outrider tour,Plants 2nd tour,Page with the Black Crows at Roseland Ballroom in 1999,2 more shows with the crows in 2000,Them Crooked Vultures in 2009,Met Page at the Ritz,met roadies at Oakland 1977 who worked with Rick Derringer also the lawyer who represented Zeppelin for the Oakland debacle. I also have video footage of tours. I also played guitar and I am familiar with all of Page's equiptment,as well as Bonzos and Jones's . I also went to the Zep conventions in NJ in 1988 and the one in Cleveland in 1996. In closing I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and have access to lots of material in print and recordings and know every instrument that was used live and in recordings along with all the tabloid gossip stuff that most people relish but its all about the music.(and mudsharks and Lori Maddox)just kidding.

BA Resteraunt Adminstration