Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin Oakland Concert poster

I went to an old woman's yard sale and found what seems to be an original 1977 led zeppelin concert poster. She told me she has had it since she was young, and it was in a really nice frame. I looked online and the original dimensions are the same. As well as the purple mountains in the back and the stripe going around the edge. Some bugs had got into the original frame and so I had to take it out. It was truly then that I believed it to be genuine. The paper is thick, and it has the age and smell of something really old. My question to you is..what is something like this worth? What other ways can I tell if it is genuine? I know it was their last performance in the U.S. and the only one I can find online are selling between $2000-$3000..any opinions or thoughts about it would be appreciated thanks.

If it is charcoal black and medium stock then it is original..I believe the ones you have seen are signed by the artist if you give this poster lets say a fine plus to a good or a 4 or 5 in a scale of 1-10 then you can get a easy $1200.00. hope this helps ,Sal

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi

I can answer any Led Zeppelin and post Zeppelin.I can answer any questions about any tour,date recordings( both official releases and bootleg recordings),and the stories behind them. I also have a good bearing of Zeppelin collectibles as I have several.

I have been obsessed with Zeppelin since 1979 and have collected bootlegs in which I have almost complete tours of 1973,1975,1977,1979,1980 and earlier shows from 69-72.(I really did not care for earlier recordings as the quality was not all there,So I got alot of soundboard recordings).My older cousins saw them in the Singer Bowl in NY and others saw them every tour till 1977.My best friend also saw them in 75 and 77,I saw Plants first tour,2 ARMS concerts,2 Firm shows,I went to Live Aid,Page's Outrider tour,Plants 2nd tour,Page with the Black Crows at Roseland Ballroom in 1999,2 more shows with the crows in 2000,Them Crooked Vultures in 2009,Met Page at the Ritz,met roadies at Oakland 1977 who worked with Rick Derringer also the lawyer who represented Zeppelin for the Oakland debacle. I also have video footage of tours. I also played guitar and I am familiar with all of Page's equiptment,as well as Bonzos and Jones's . I also went to the Zep conventions in NJ in 1988 and the one in Cleveland in 1996. In closing I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and have access to lots of material in print and recordings and know every instrument that was used live and in recordings along with all the tabloid gossip stuff that most people relish but its all about the music.(and mudsharks and Lori Maddox)just kidding.

BA Resteraunt Adminstration