Led Zeppelin/led zep reunion

Question
Dear Sal i,m an 56 year old led zep fan from the netherlands
question, is there anyone to blame for the fact that there was no follow up for the london 02 event;it was obvious that plant went on with allison krauss, and he was also the one who left solely in a cab after the concert. we also knew that page and jones were eager to tour rehearsed with other singers
there is a rumour that page denied end 2012 for a charity concert.even when obama and clinton tried to persuade him, the rumour goes.
robert plant said in 2013 i,m free in 2014, and blamed it on the silence of the other two ;last statement of robert 2014 is zero chance for a reunion
is there still an kind of feud underneath
i hope your answer will give me good view on the why?
thanks gert-jan ,netherlands

Answer
    Greetings Gert-Jan and thank you for the question,
It seems that Robert does not want to reunite and lets not make him out to be a bad guy when Zeppelin did reunite in 07 Plant did declare that no other band are better than Zeppelin and he and the boys did prove it that night. Plant has had a great solo career and does things on his own terms now,he has evolved and lets remember who he is originally he is a hippy and does not need money and has a destain for corporate touring. On the other hand Page himself is busy releasing the Zeppelin catalog which is needed for Zeppelins legacy at the same time Plant too is trying to protect Zeppelin legacy by not letting it be tarnished much like the Stones who lets admit it did damage to their legacy by doing their 50th anniversary tour. For Plant he is doing what he loves his voice has gotten warmer and is enjoying himself and also for him Zeppelin was always the original four members in their original time.
 Hope that answers your question,Plant has moved on and for him it is all about the journey not the money.  

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi