Led Zeppelin/Zep Atlantic Records promo blimp

QUESTION: Hi Sal: How are you? Question - I have a Zep Atlantic Records blimp. It has a slow leak in one of the seams near the tail. Otherwise, it's in good condition.

Can you give me some idea of the value here?
Many thanks,

ANSWER:  Thank you Steven, There have been several times that they did the blimp in 69,70 and even during the reissues and for celebration day dvd so it depends on which year you have but even the new ones because of their rarity can fetch around $350.Lets say you have a early one like a 69 which has red lettering and the Atlantic symbol in front of Led Zeppelin,. you can conservatively get $450-$600 range. Hope that helps Sal

QUESTION: Hey Sal: Thank you so much for your swift response. I think this is an early one - it has the white Atlantic Records logo in front of the red-lettered Led Zeppelin. As I mentioned, this does have a slow leak, which I've tried to glue.

Do you think this is still worth between $450-$600 even with the slow leak? Because of the glue, it does have a residual build-up around the leak.

I really appreciate your help. I don't know that I'd even sell this but I was just wondering about the value.

So if you really think this particular blimp with the leak is worth $450-$600, that's great to know.

Many thanks,

You will really have to get that cleaned up and repaired by a professional to get top dollar but it will be worth it even if you keep it. A caveat I tell all about selling memorabilia is that you should wait and I do not want to sound morbid but the fact is Jimmy is 70 years old and there will be a spike in prices once he passes for at least 4 months.  

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi

I can answer any Led Zeppelin and post Zeppelin.I can answer any questions about any tour,date recordings( both official releases and bootleg recordings),and the stories behind them. I also have a good bearing of Zeppelin collectibles as I have several.

I have been obsessed with Zeppelin since 1979 and have collected bootlegs in which I have almost complete tours of 1973,1975,1977,1979,1980 and earlier shows from 69-72.(I really did not care for earlier recordings as the quality was not all there,So I got alot of soundboard recordings).My older cousins saw them in the Singer Bowl in NY and others saw them every tour till 1977.My best friend also saw them in 75 and 77,I saw Plants first tour,2 ARMS concerts,2 Firm shows,I went to Live Aid,Page's Outrider tour,Plants 2nd tour,Page with the Black Crows at Roseland Ballroom in 1999,2 more shows with the crows in 2000,Them Crooked Vultures in 2009,Met Page at the Ritz,met roadies at Oakland 1977 who worked with Rick Derringer also the lawyer who represented Zeppelin for the Oakland debacle. I also have video footage of tours. I also played guitar and I am familiar with all of Page's equiptment,as well as Bonzos and Jones's . I also went to the Zep conventions in NJ in 1988 and the one in Cleveland in 1996. In closing I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and have access to lots of material in print and recordings and know every instrument that was used live and in recordings along with all the tabloid gossip stuff that most people relish but its all about the music.(and mudsharks and Lori Maddox)just kidding.

BA Resteraunt Adminstration