Led Zeppelin/1980 Tour

I used to own a Led Zeppelin 1980 ticket until it was stolen, from my house. My question is: I purchased the ticket when I lived in Jacksonville, Fl and for the life of me, I can't remember where & when the show was to take place. I want to say it was scheduled for the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, Fl. Can you verify that info for me ? Thanks, Pattie

Hi Pattie.

Most of the tickets printed for the USA in 1980 were for Chicago Stadium as far as I know. The real expert on Zep tickets is Rick Barrett.  You can contact him directly through the links below.

Hope this helped!

Chris Z.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara

I`m not only a Zeppelin fanatic, but I have been collecting Zeppelin - including Jimmy Page and Robert Plant solo music & information - for over 27 years. I am truly a lover of Page/Plant music in & out of Zeppelin simply because of the honesty & integrity of it all. - I have been studying them for as long as I have been listening to Rock/Blues Music. Their interpretation of the blues is unlike any other. I look forward to any question and will answer the very best I can - as above all - I am just a fan like you! (Please understand my interest is in the music and people of REAL life; NOT in rumor or fantasy).

Lover of blues roots and rock music from early 1900's to today. Musician for 30 years, mostly study of guitar and recording engineering.

http://ledzeppelinconcertticket.net/zeppelin_concert_club_west.html (click the PINK ticket). Other miscellaneous articles from allexperts given to help anyone who asks. I love to share.

Sound mixing and engineering certification and self training.