Led Zeppelin/Jimmy Page

Everyone says that Jimmy Page wrote She Just Satisfies in 1965, however there is no proof that he was the one who wrote it. Do you have any proof from any interviews that he has said he wrote it?

Thank you,

Hi Madison.

So you need more proof than Jimmy's own word, not to mention all of his contemporaries and the history books themselves?  Really?  lol.  

Here's a couple links that might help.

Hope this helped!

Chris Z.  

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara

I`m not only a Zeppelin fanatic, but I have been collecting Zeppelin - including Jimmy Page and Robert Plant solo music & information - for over 27 years. I am truly a lover of Page/Plant music in & out of Zeppelin simply because of the honesty & integrity of it all. - I have been studying them for as long as I have been listening to Rock/Blues Music. Their interpretation of the blues is unlike any other. I look forward to any question and will answer the very best I can - as above all - I am just a fan like you! (Please understand my interest is in the music and people of REAL life; NOT in rumor or fantasy).

Lover of blues roots and rock music from early 1900's to today. Musician for 30 years, mostly study of guitar and recording engineering.

http://ledzeppelinconcertticket.net/zeppelin_concert_club_west.html (click the PINK ticket). Other miscellaneous articles from allexperts given to help anyone who asks. I love to share.

Sound mixing and engineering certification and self training.