Led Zeppelin/Is This Poster Real ?

Filmore West Conert Poster
Filmore West Conert Po  
Found this on a Led Zeppelin site,and it doesn't seem to match others of that concert.

Hi Tason

Definitely not a real poster from that era, but rather something printed many years later.  The photo of the band is from 1976, and the song titles on either side of the picture weren't even in the band's catalog in 1969.  A few other posters were produced with similar color schema, but also contained mistakes such as period-inappropriate photos, wrong dates, etc.

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.