Led Zeppelin/Request for Led Zeppelin info

Hello Chris,
Believe it, or not, I am new to investigating the meaning of Led Zeppelin lyrics at the ripe old age of 49, as it is just now affecting my life. In your previous response you offered someone copies of the Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven rehearsals.  Would it be possible to get copies for myself to give to a dear friend who intimately knows, and loves Led Zeppelin, and this song in particular?  I would love to surprise him with something rare, and special, that I know he would really love.

Thank you for your consideration, and for your analysis of these incredible lyrics.  It helped me immensely!

Hi Cynthia.

Send me your email address in a private message and I may be able to send you some goodies in mp3 format if that's ok. Or you can head to youtube and just type in what your looking for. There's lots of stuff on there as well.

Hope this helped!

Chris Z.

Led Zeppelin

Chris M. Zangara

I`m not only a Zeppelin fanatic, but I have been collecting Zeppelin - including Jimmy Page and Robert Plant solo music & information - for over 27 years. I am truly a lover of Page/Plant music in & out of Zeppelin simply because of the honesty & integrity of it all. - I have been studying them for as long as I have been listening to Rock/Blues Music. Their interpretation of the blues is unlike any other. I look forward to any question and will answer the very best I can - as above all - I am just a fan like you! (Please understand my interest is in the music and people of REAL life; NOT in rumor or fantasy).

Lover of blues roots and rock music from early 1900's to today. Musician for 30 years, mostly study of guitar and recording engineering.

Publications (click the PINK ticket). Other miscellaneous articles from allexperts given to help anyone who asks. I love to share.

Sound mixing and engineering certification and self training.