Led Zeppelin/The cute girl Robert Plant sang to onstage in the 1970's in Cleveland , Ohio

Question
Hello. My name is Rick Zink. I was Paula Joy Glassman's significant other, best friend, soulmate, lover. Paula just died on June 10th, 2014 from stage 4 cancer.  Paula was the cute young girl that Robert Plant picked up at her high school in Cleveland, Ohio in a limo in the 1970's.Robert then took her to his concert, and brought her onstage and sang a song to her. I was wondering if he still rememebered her. She was a wonderful, very kind soul.   Her death has hit me very very hard. I cry every day. I would like to tell him and let him know she passed. Also, I would love to have a video of that event of her being sang to by Robert Plant. Thank you,  ~Rick

Answer
Rick so sorry to hear that Paula has passed, I did hear tale in my early collecting days of Robert singing to a person during a concert(I do not recall the show).Video of that I gather will not be available since video recording with sound would not of been a tall order in 1970 there are examples of some 8mm of the 73 tour and of 75 but anything earlier very doubtful. Believe it or not Robert does have a penchant to remember women he has known so maybe a visit to his website may be the way to go.. Again sorry for your loss Rick  remember that Robert used women as his muse so maybe she is in a song on $ or houses of the holy
Sal  

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi