Led Zeppelin/The cute girl Robert Plant sang to onstage in the 1970's in Cleveland, ohio.

Hello. My name is Rick Zink. I was Paula Joy Glassman's significant other, best friend, soulmate, lover. Paula just died on June 10th, 2014 from stage 4 cancer.  Paula was the cute young girl that Robert Plant picked up at her high school in Cleveland, Ohio in a limo in the 1970's.Robert then took her to his concert, and brought her onstage and sang a song to her. I was wondering if he still rememebered her. She was a wonderful, very kind soul.   Her death has hit me very very hard. I cry every day. I would like to tell him and let him know she passed. Thank you,  ~Rick

Hi Rick

My condolences for your loss of someone so special.  Your comments were a very admirable tribute.
Obviously, Plant has a presence on both Facebook and Twitter, but those accounts are managed by a liaison and one can't be sure how often Robert himself reviews them (he's currently touring North America through October 7th, incidentally).  
One idea would be to "take the road less traveled" and inquire with his U.S. P/R firm, Big Hassle.  It's (contact link at top right).  By personally interacting with someone through this channel, they may be able to refer you to someone who can help get your message to Plant himself.  

Good luck,

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.