Led Zeppelin/Light and dark purple Led Zep IV LP's

Question
Hello Mike:
    Also, what do you think a fair price would be for these two different purple LP's in good shape? I am just trying to get an idea, not trying to hold you to anything.
    I know 20 years ago the light purple LP was worth ~ $400. But I believe that $50-$150 is more appropriate in these instant gratification/internet days. Do you agree?
    What about the dark purple LP? That has to be pricey, if you can find it.
    Thanks and regards.

Answer
Hi Jack

For the light purple one, I'd say $50-$80 would be a reasonable price.  Most times, the ones I see selling in good-excellent condition average in this range.
As for the dark purple one, you saw the copy that topped out at $358 back in 2007.  That was the result of rather competitive bidding, and probably not a valid indicator of value these days.  Nevertheless, I'm sure it could still fetch $200 minimum, depending on its condition.

Mike

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell