Led Zeppelin/Whole Lotta Love with 3T

Hey Sal,
I have Australian release of Whole Lotta Love /Living Loving Maid  .Released on ATLANTIC (green) through festival AK-3412 .
I understand it was released & pulled after the mistake was discovered ?
The problem I'm coming across is I can't seem to find anymore info other than that ,nor can i find any pricing reference on it except 1on popsike a few years ago .
Do you have any knowledge of either reference points or value etc ?
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer

Hi Josh thanks for the question,
here is what I found out..this is very rare and even in any condition it is worth money.. here is what a website stated :LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love (Rare original Australian Atlantic 1st variant 7" with green & silver print design labels with 'Vocal' text on both sides b/w Living Loving Maid. The disc is VG condition but this single is almost impossible to findnowadays & would be a great acceptable collection filler at an advantageous price! AK-3412  
Here is the website and they too ran out but they will have a price for you

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi

I can answer any Led Zeppelin and post Zeppelin.I can answer any questions about any tour,date recordings( both official releases and bootleg recordings),and the stories behind them. I also have a good bearing of Zeppelin collectibles as I have several.

I have been obsessed with Zeppelin since 1979 and have collected bootlegs in which I have almost complete tours of 1973,1975,1977,1979,1980 and earlier shows from 69-72.(I really did not care for earlier recordings as the quality was not all there,So I got alot of soundboard recordings).My older cousins saw them in the Singer Bowl in NY and others saw them every tour till 1977.My best friend also saw them in 75 and 77,I saw Plants first tour,2 ARMS concerts,2 Firm shows,I went to Live Aid,Page's Outrider tour,Plants 2nd tour,Page with the Black Crows at Roseland Ballroom in 1999,2 more shows with the crows in 2000,Them Crooked Vultures in 2009,Met Page at the Ritz,met roadies at Oakland 1977 who worked with Rick Derringer also the lawyer who represented Zeppelin for the Oakland debacle. I also have video footage of tours. I also played guitar and I am familiar with all of Page's equiptment,as well as Bonzos and Jones's . I also went to the Zep conventions in NJ in 1988 and the one in Cleveland in 1996. In closing I have a wealth of knowledge in this field and have access to lots of material in print and recordings and know every instrument that was used live and in recordings along with all the tabloid gossip stuff that most people relish but its all about the music.(and mudsharks and Lori Maddox)just kidding.

BA Resteraunt Adminstration