Led Zeppelin/Zeppelin 1977 Oakland Poster

Question
Thanks for your answer - I put the poster behind glass when I bought it - then for 22 years all my posters, prints, pictures, etc. were packed in corrogated cardboard and stored in a cool, dry, unlit area - so I believe it to be in very good condition - I have had it on the wall for the past 6 years, but not in direct sunlight - where would be the best place to find a buyer please? Thanks for your time and help - much appreciated - cheers Chris

Answer
Hi Chris,

It's good to know that the poster has a good history behind it - that information can be quite useful to a potential buyer.  As for finding a buyer, I sent the following message last month, and perhaps it was lost in the system:

In terms of online options, I really can't recommend one venue over another, but there are plenty (Google "rock poster auctions" and you'll see a representative starting point). It might be wise to try selling locally at first - publish a small advertisement or inquire with an art dealer in the area who might know of an interested buyer. With a local sale, the prospective buyer can see the poster in person, and the entire process is simpler than a long distance transaction. Plus, a local sale avoids headaches that come with shipping the item (insurance, potential damage, etc).

Good luck,
Mike  

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell