Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin and Derringer Concert Poster

Question
Led Zeppelin and Derringer Poster
Led Zeppelin and Derri  

Letter of Authenticity
Letter of Authenticity  
I'm thinking about selling this poster and I only see one posted online by Wolfgang's Vault.  It is not signed and it is going for $695.00.  My poster is signed by the artist.  Appreciate any help you can give.  Attached photos of the poster and the letter that came with it. It is in great condition.  Took out of the frame for the first time to take these photos.  Thank you, Joe​

Size: 17 1/2" X 23"
Style: Lithograph
Venue: Led Zeppelin and Derringer Concert
Location: Oakland Stadium - Oakland, CA
Year: 1977
Artist: Randy Tuten
Signed by Randy Tuten

Answer
Thanks for the question, You are on the money I see no problem with you commanding a easy $1500-$2000 on this piece.Hope that makes your day. And as I tell anyone sadly it is a fact of life the Zep dudes are in their 70's...when one passes you have 2 weeks to make some real cash.

Sal

Led Zeppelin

Sal buscemi