Led Zeppelin/Listen to this, Eddie lp

Hi Mike, I was trying to estimate the value of my copy of "Listen To This, Eddie." It is the version from Rock Solid Records with a green non attached label and a blank white sleeve. it is in VG or VG+ condition with a plastic sleeve on it but opened. Looks to have never been played.  Thanks for your help! Jeff

Hi Jeff

There are several different pressings of RSR's "Listen To This Eddie". The most desirable of these is on red vinyl, which can fetch $250.
Other versions (including the the Box Top reissue), pressed on standard black vinyl, have been averaging around $60-$70 in the past year.
Incidentally, a picture disc pressing also exists, worth slightly more than those on standard vinyl.

Hope this helps,

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell

I have been a lifetime Led Zeppelin researcher (not just fan). Have gained a strong reputation as an appraiser of their rare records and memorabilia. For various reasons, I cannot respond to emails sent to my personal account, but I will always respond to questions posted here!

Countless hours of biographical research and personal interaction with relevant individuals. Avid contributor to Led Zeppelin newsgroups since 1997 (check Google groups!)

Bullseye News Magazine. The Vapid Voice.

Masters Degree, Computer Science. Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.

Several literary awards.