Led Zeppelin/Listen to this, Eddie lp

Question
Hi Mike, I was trying to estimate the value of my copy of "Listen To This, Eddie." It is the version from Rock Solid Records with a green non attached label and a blank white sleeve. it is in VG or VG+ condition with a plastic sleeve on it but opened. Looks to have never been played.  Thanks for your help! Jeff

Answer
Hi Jeff

There are several different pressings of RSR's "Listen To This Eddie". The most desirable of these is on red vinyl, which can fetch $250.
Other versions (including the the Box Top reissue), pressed on standard black vinyl, have been averaging around $60-$70 in the past year.
Incidentally, a picture disc pressing also exists, worth slightly more than those on standard vinyl.

Hope this helps,
Mike

Led Zeppelin

Mike Caldwell