Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics/Abe Lincoln photo

Jonathan wrote at 2016-04-26 03:19:13
Dear Mr. Troy. I for one am convinced that this IS a portrait of Lincoln. He has too many distinctive features in common with the president to be a mere coincidence. The asymmetry with the left eye and left side of the face being smaller than the right with a crooked lip line. The mole on the lower right cheek. The distinctive shape of the cartilage of the left ear. These are distinguishing features, besides the fact that the skull shape, posture and build are also characteristic of Lincoln's.

Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics

Michael Troy