Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics/US CONST

Question
TRYING 2 FIND INFO[FACTS] ON HOW 2 CALL A CONST. CONV,/  ALSO AFTER A CONVENTION IS CALLED WHAT IS IT 'LEGALLY ALLOWED 2 DO??????

Answer
A convention has to be called by some percentage of states -- 3/4, I think, but I'm relying on memory, I'm in the mountains of Vermont and can't look it up right now. Once called, it can propose amendments to the Constitution. These have to be ratified by the states in the same way as amendments proposed by Congress. Most legal experts agree that it can't be limited to only specified amendments - but no one knows for sure in advance.  

Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics

John C. Berg