Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics/help

Question
Hello sir

Sir i have doubts related to democratic politics.
I want to ask, but my doubts are in text book and i can't send the attchment. My FRIEND APSARA HAS ASKED U A QUESTION OF REFFERING THAT TEXTBOOK.
nCERT DEMOCRATIC POLITICS CLASS 9TH 1ST CHAPTER TEXTBOOK.

iN THAT I HAVE DOUBT IS IN THE OVER VIEW PART. i HAVE MANY CONFUSIONS IN THAT. pLEASE ONE TIME PLEASE EXPALIN THAT OVER VIEW PART.

tHAKS

Answer
Hello,

I took a look back at the textbook you referenced from your friend's question.  The overview simply summarizes what the chapter will discuss: that democracy has essentially expanded to more nations over the last 100 years, but that not all nations stay democracies, many moving back to a less democratic condition, even dictatorship.  

That summary is, of course, described in more detail in the chapter itself.  If you have a specific questions about the topic that you do not understand, please let me know specifically what is giving you trouble.  I will try to help if I can.

Legislation, Presidential & Congressional Politics

Michael Troy