Lesbian Erotica/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Feeling alone11/19/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: It's me....again. I honestly don't know how to word the question I wish to seek advice on. I think ...
  A: Hey, Bree. It's nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry you are feeling so alone. The girl at your ...
Help7/24/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hello, it's me again. So, my girl friend ( the beautiful I met in the library) and I are going very ...
  A: Brittney, I will find some references for you on this subject and follow up with them. Normally I ...
Hi7/20/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Blue, I received your email, and you totally beat me to it. You have been on my mind lately and ...
  A: Nico, I can see why you would not like my statement about MOMS doing the best that they can at the ...
Inexperience7/13/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Blue, Hi, I'm 21. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year. July 15 will make one ...
  A: Again, congratulations on your anniversary and your progression towards intimacy with your ...
Wrong email7/1/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: I sent you a question the subject being "alone". I'm pretty sure I gave you the wrong email address ...
  A: Bree, In your situation you are doing the right thing in keeping your sexual exploration private. ...
Alone7/1/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hello. I'm 17 years old. I come to you seeking advice. I honestly have no one else to go to who I ...
Confused5/21/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Unfortunately there has been no improvement in my situation. However, it seems as if there is a ...
  A: J, We can speculate forever about what is going on. What we need are answers. But without ...
sad5/19/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: just found out my that my girlfriend is leaving me to go to flordia for good im so hurt so many ...
  A: Sache, I am sorry that you are so sad. I know it hurts. The best way to get through a break up is ...
me4/14/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Im so confused idk what to do i care about her alot and i feel like we can grow what do you think is ...
  A: Sache, I think you should continue to be with her! I never meant to imply that you should not be ...
Thank You4/9/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hi. I just had to thank you. My relationship with my girlfriend has grown tremendously. We have date ...
  A: Kendra, I am so very happy to hear that!!! I'm glad it has all worked out. Of course you are more ...
Relationship Issues3/18/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hello. I am 23 years old. My partner ( who is 24) and I have been together for six years. We both ...
  A: No need to apologize! Venting is good! I need to know a few things. Do the the of you ever go out ...
Masturbation3/5/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: I have decided to try and make peace with my situation and the fact that it might never change. I ...
  A: J, Good to hear from you! You do not need to worry about masturbation changing your love making ...
Girls2/19/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: I'm 18, openly lesbian, and a college freshman. My problem is I'm terrible at being able to tell ...
  A: I can completely understand your frustration. It really has gotten more difficult to identify ...
Getting over her2/18/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: I need help. I'm not doing any better than the first time I contacted you, which wasn't long ago I ...
  A: Nico, Nico, When you start seeing this therapist (which I think is a good idea)- tell them from ...
Separation2/16/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Blue, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Things got pretty messy here for a few days and ...
  A: YOU never caused me any worry, but your situation did. No apology necessary at all. I am happy to ...
Concerned parents2/13/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hello. I am 38. My question is concerning 16 year old daughter. Around October of 2012, my daughter ...
  A: Melissa, I applaud you for being supportive of your daughter. I know that as supportive as you are ...
Things got bad...2/9/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hi. How are you? I hope you remember me. Seperating from my husband went well for about two days ...
  A: Emily, I am so sorry that things took a turn for the worse with your husband. I suspected that they ...
Sex!!!!! Sex!!! Sex!!!2/6/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Blue I don't know what to do anymore. I think evil has just simply gotten a hold on me with sex. ...
  A: J., I remember very well your situation and I am not the least bit sick of you! You are welcome to ...
It's over2/5/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Blue, Well it didn't take her long to make a decision. She cares sex more than she cares about me. ...
  A: Oh, honey! I am so so sorry! I am going to write you a much longer response, dear, but I wanted you ...
lesbian porn/stories2/4/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Do u have any suggestions of finding female friendly lesbian porn I can watch with my wife? I also ...
  A: There really is not much lesbian porn that is geared towards women. Try Sapphic Erotica. It's pretty ...
Afraid I'm going to loose her2/4/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hello. I'm 23. I have been with my partner for five years. We live together, and she is truly the ...
  A: Honey, I am so sorry. This is a terrible thing to hear. I wish I had great news for you and a ...
How to keep the "fireworks" in a long term relationship2/3/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: First off I have to thank you. Since my first question to you my relationship with my girlfriend has ...
  A: Great to hear from you again! I am so glad to hear that you are so happy! Do NOT let your friend ...
It's complicated1/31/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: I've come to a cross road in life. Having to choose between my own happiness or pleasing my parents ...
  A: Well, Emily. This is not going to be easy, and it shouldn't happen quick, but it will be worth it. ...
Supporting my girlfriend1/13/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: Hi. I'm 17. Ok, so you have seriously helped my girlfriend a lot. So now I'm hoping you can help me. ...
  A: Nathalie, I am here and I am going to give you a much longer answer in a little while, but I wanted ...
female friendly porn1/11/2013Blue Sleighty
  Q: im 20 and recently married. ( we are both former virgins) she has never watched porn, and I only ...
  A: The world doesn't create much female friendly porn. There have been some really sexy movies like ...
Strap-on Sex11/30/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: I have written to you before - don't know if you remember. Nevertheless, I hope you are well. I'm ...
  A: Of course I remember you! I hope that you and your girlfriend are making progress as far as your ...
I really need help11/10/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: Ok, so this is a bit awkward for me to discuss, but I've tried everything and I'm not getting any ...
  A: Jessica, Thank you for writing to me. Let's see what we can do about this. I need to ask a few ...
unsupportive mum10/21/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: Blue, I know its been less than a month, but I can honestly say I have tried with my mom. I took ...
  A: I understand that you want to leave. Maybe it is not such a bad idea for you to go stay with your ...
unsupportive mom10/3/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: I'm 17. My girlfriend and I have been dating for over a year now. We are very close and I love her ...
  A: It sounds to me like your mother is trying to make you feel as guilty and ashamed as she can and is ...
Conscious Mind9/10/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: it's me again. I'm sorry to bug you again. You're not a psychologist, but I have a question and I ...
  A: Janita, Thank you for writing. You are always welcome. And thank you for liking my website! I ...
Concerned About Our Sex Life9/3/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: I have read some of the other Q and A 's and WOW, looks like you know what you're talking about ...
  A: Hello! Please do not feel uncomfortable talking about these things. I'm going to do everything that ...
I can barely feel any pleasure7/21/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: so English is not my native language. I've been involved in more or less sexual activities for the ...
  A: Sofiya, Hello and thank you for your question! There are many things that can cause you to be less ...
desperate and frustrated5/22/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: I am a 29 yr old female, been with my partner for almost 2 yrs. We r madly in love and can't keep ...
  A: Kelly, Unfortunately anti-depressants, ESPECIALLY Lexapro, usually do decrease your sex drive and ...
sucking on breasts5/14/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: My partner and I have been together for the past three years. Recently she has brought up sucking on ...
  A: Aria- You are correct, it is possible to cause lactation by sucking on the nipples, pregnant or ...
Is it time to stop?4/10/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: Please help me :( My girlfriend and I have been doing foreplay and oral sex the past few months and ...
  A: Breast stimulation can cause you to lactate even if you are not pregnant. Women who adopt babies ...
How to get over my ex4/9/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: I am a 30 year old femme I was in an eight year relationship with a stud. Of course like many ...
  A: I am so sorry. You have my sympathy. The only way to get over her is to stay away from her. Do not ...
publishing1/27/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: Blue, I am a lesbian love story writer, although I can put together a lesbian erotic story with ...
  A: Chloedrew, Congratulations! The very fact that you wrote your book is a copyright in itself. When ...
i have no clue what to do..totally lost1/24/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: ) um..I'm almost 17...well I've never gone on like a site and asked this type of question ...
  A: Cheyenne, Thank you for writing! I think I can help you with this! Since your girl is spending the ...
I can't feel pleasure1/15/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: Im 17, and I'm usually highly sensitive. I get turned on easily, like by holding in my pee; however, ...
  A: First let me tell you that while you probably(very doubtful)have not damaged your ability to have an ...
I love her1/4/2012Blue Sleighty
  Q: my question is simple > how can i bring more pleasure to my beautiful wife? i have been waiting for ...
  A: The best way to understand how to make love to a woman is to spend some time getting to know your ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4   |  Next       All

Lesbian Erotica

Blue Sleighty

Top Expert on this page