Lesbian Erotica/lesbian porn/stories

Question
Hello, thank you for taking the time to answer quedtions. Do u have any suggestions of finding female friendly lesbian porn I can watch with my wife? I also love lesbian stories, can you suggest a good place to read them?

Answer
There really is not much lesbian porn that is geared towards women. Try Sapphic Erotica. It's pretty good. There are good mainstream movies that are soft like 'Desert Hearts' and 'Loving Annabelle' and quite a few others that are very sexy and exciting.

For stories- go to SMASHWORDS and look under the 'lesbian' category. Or, for all- try my website- MYSECRETOBSESSION.COM

Enjoy!

Blue

Lesbian Erotica

Blue Sleighty