Lesbian Erotica/Thank You

Question
Dear Blue,

Hi. I just had to thank you. My relationship with my girlfriend has grown tremendously. We have date night twice a week now, which has truly opened up the our line of communication again.The intimacy has returned, my girlfriend is smiling again, and I couldn't be happier. We are focusing more on each other. Her sister has noticed the change in our relationship and is the happiest I have ever seen her. She has also joined a club at the local youth center and very excited about that. Things are good. Thanks Blue. I really appreciate the advice. My family feels whole again.

Answer
Kendra,

I am so very happy to hear that!!! I'm glad it has all worked out.

Of course you are more than welcome and I am very happy I could help with some suggestions.

Write any tome you feel like it. I would love to hear from you again.

Love and hugs to you and yours!

Love,
Blue

Lesbian Erotica

Blue Sleighty