Lesbian Erotica/me

Question
QUESTION: Im so confused idk what to do i care about her alot and i feel like we can grow what do you think is best for me to do ??I havent caught her cheating or found anything ,but what would you do.some what feels like came a long way in our relationship we both came home from school together so idk

ANSWER: Sache,

I think you should continue to be with her!

I never meant to imply that you should not be with your girlfriend and I am sorry if that is how I came across.

Your relationship might grow into something wonderful. I just do not think that at this point you should plan on a long term relationship with her and you definitely shouldn't live with her at this point.

In another 6 months or a year- your relationship with this woman could become become something that will last a lifetime. But relationships have to be open, honest and built on trust. Relationships should never be an issue. Build your foundation carefully and make it healthy. You are doing that. You are seeking advice from other people and that is really good! You can make this a really awesome and great thing!

Don't worry. Be happy.

Kisses and (((((HUGS))))
Blue

QUESTION: Thanks so much your a big help i must say i needed someone to talk too that would understand .i will keep in touch because i know i will have other issues.

ANSWER: Sache,

Get in touch any time you want! Get out there and enjoy yourself!

I'm here for you.

Blue

QUESTION: Hi Blue ,im back again and stressed out I have a new issue where i think my ex girlfriend has stolen money from me and she said she hasnt i have been ignorning her call and texts she even called my job to see what time i come in.she came to my job to speak to me on tuesday and she took me out to eat.she saying she didnt take the money and she would never close me.Also her ex texts her and still responds after we talked about we werent going to be speaking to our ex they been speaking all she keep sayig is she keep writing me i dont write her and i broke up with her for you And her mom is still cool with the ex girlfriend even though she knows i was the girlfriend.

Answer
Sache,

I need clarification, please.

You are still seeing the girl that you first wrote me about, correct?

You and the girl you wrote me about agreed not to correspond with your ex girlfriends?

YOUR ex may have stolen money from you?

Your current girlfriend still sees and / or corresponds with her ex and her mother approves?

Please clarify and elaborate a little further and we will see about all this.

Blue

Lesbian Erotica

Blue Sleighty