Lesbian Erotica/sad

Question
QUESTION: just found out my that my girlfriend is leaving me to go to flordia for good im so hurt so many emotions going through my mind.I deeply care about her and love her she the first person that i knew for sure that i wanted to be with and now she leaving for good.this sucks so bad i really wanna be with her i dont see myself being with nobody else.what should i do and how should i go through this.

ANSWER: Sache,

I am sorry that you are so sad. I know it hurts.

The best way to get through a break up is to focus on a personal goal and keep your mind on achieving your goal.

It can be taking a class. Giving your home a make-over, deciding to get in shape, writing a book, remodeling your car or any number of things. Find something that needs to be done for yourself, or maybe your mother, or something that you want to do - focus on it - and throw yourself into it.

When you find yourself getting the urge to think about her too much- transfer that energy to your goal. DO NOT look her up on FaceBook or any of the social networks. DO NOT call her, or seek her out in ANY way. Draw the line. Call it OVER. Get on with your life. Down the road when you are healed- you can look back at the your relationship with this person in a different and more healthy way.

You must resist drama. You must not get in touch. You must not let her get in touch with you. DO NOT answer her calls or read her texts much less respond to them.

You will get through this and be a stronger more experienced person who is more ready for a relationship.

Be with friends, join social groups that you can go hang out with, watch movies, write in a journal. But - whatever you do - do not look back.

Talk to someone when you need to talk about this. Or write to me. I will be here for you, and since I know you need to talk - I will check often to see if you need to talk.

Stay strong, kid. You can through this.

(((HUGS))) and love,

Blue

QUESTION: My heart just feels so sad i never had these feelings before for a person that i was dating its really difficult because i know i only want to be with her.All i ask is why me its stressful i must say this is new to me and my feelings are in very deep i know they are i care alot for her.some people say i should move on but its not easy to and i think its because i dont want to.

Answer
Sache,

It always hurts to break up. Apparently this is the first time you have felt so strongly for anyone, and, of course, it is going to hurt at first to be without your girlfriend.

I am one of the people telling you that you should move on, Sache. I am a real live person and I am here because I have a lot of experience with relationships and sex. Especially lesbian relationships and sex.

Your feelings are not unique. Every single person on this planet who is old enough to have a relationship and broken up feels this pain and sadness that you are going through.

Most people want to know why. Even if your girlfriend were to be completely honest with you and sit you down and tell you exactly 'why' - you would not likely accept the answer and you would still ask 'why'. Liking the answer is not going to happen when your heart doesn't want to let go.

You are very young. If you will recall why you wrote to me in the first place, it might help to accept this a little better.

You have no idea what the future will bring. Maybe some day you and your girlfriend will have reached a level of experience and maturity to have a successful relationship.

Presently- it is very important for you to get through this and to learn and grow from this experience.

When you get through this- you will have so much more to offer someone. You will grow some and have much more to offer your next girlfriend. You will be smarter, stronger, more experienced, more mature, and you will know more about what you want and what you are willing to give.

I want you to be assured that when you get through this- you will feel so much better about yourself you will not even believe it. It is so worth it.

Right now you probably find all of this hard to believe, but it is true.

If you ever do see this woman again- would you prefer for her to think to herself, "God, I am SO glad I left this girl!", or would you prefer for her to think, "I should never have left her. I really missed out on something special."?

The choice is yours. And it all depends on how you CHOOSE to conduct yourself and how you choose to get through this.

I hope you take the steps to get better soon.

Love,
Blue

Lesbian Erotica

Blue Sleighty