Lesbian Erotica/Hi

Question
QUESTION: Blue,

I received your email, and you totally beat me to it. You have been on my mind lately and I've been meaning to contact you. I have been well.  

I had a visitor yesterday. My ex, suddenly showed up at my door apologizing and begging for me to take her back. I accepted her apology of course, and actually had a pretty meaningful conversation with her. But didn't take her back. I almost feel bad for her. She told me she is hurting, that she misses me. It turned out you were quite right, the guy she put before me didn't really want her. He simply wanted what he thought she could offer and when she didn't deliver, he left.

I had another visitor. Monday, my mother showed up on my doorstep. I was shocked to say the least. We haven't spoken since I was 17. She disappeared and I never cared enough to find her. It was bitter- sweet to see her again. I'm happy I went through what I did because if not I'm sure I would not have handled her appearance as gracefully as I did. I had forgiven her already, so it wasn't hard to tell her to her face that I forgive her. I got the answers to a lot of questions that have hunted me for a very long time. I can't say we will ever have a strong mother-daughter relationship, but....yeah. We'll see. I can't lie, it still hurts a little. I try not to hold resentment against her.

Over all Blue, I'm doing quite well. I'm happy, I'm doing more of what I love. I've become a mentor for a teenage girl my friend introduced me to. Her story is somewhat similar to mine, and I'm happy I can help her. She's so young, yet so... Brave, strong, determined. She has a fight in her that could change the world.

I know I say it every time I email you, but I must say it again. Thank you Blue, from the bottom of my heart. I truly appreciate all you have done. Thank you.

Hugs.

Nico

ANSWER: I'm really proud of you, Nico. You are a strong and intelligent woman.

I hope you give your mom a break. Moms do the best they can at the time.

I'm here for you.

Love, ALWAYS,

Blue

QUESTION: Blue,

You, are a very wise women. I hope one day I come to acquire such wisdom. I say this because when I first read your response "Moms do the best they can at the time". It didn't sit well was me. My initial reaction was " how could that....leaving me with him when she knew what he was doing to me, how can that be thought to be her best". I read the sentence at least a dozen times thinking, trying to figure out how one could think my mother of all people did her best.

Then it occurred to me. My mother and I had a fantastic, close knit, loving relationship right up to the time I came out to her. The way she grew up, what she was taught by her parents. Homosexuality was seen as a "sin". As a great disrespect to god. She was told that homosexuality was impure, "a spirit that dwelled in unclean temples".  All ludicrous yes, but it was drilled into her from a young age. Though she didn't push said beliefts on me and my sisters, it was something that was still in her.

Shunning me. Pushing away the "unclean spirit" was all she knew to do. She was never taught that love is love. That love knows no gender. She had never experienced lesbianism personality, never knew anyone who was a lesbian. So her initial reaction was to send me away. To rebuke me.

It took me this long to understand that, but I'm happy I finally do. And, I mean she's here now. She didn't have to come find me. It wasn't an easy task. I have finally let go. Truly forgiven her. I have no resentment, no hatred towards her. I see her everyday now and look forward to it. We are rebuilding, getting to know each other. And I'm starting to find, that I really like the person she is.

Hugs.

Nico

Answer
Nico,

I can see why you would not like my statement about MOMS doing the best that they can at the time. You were left to the wolves by your mother and that is really hard to forgive. She had her spoon fed beliefs to deal with. It is no excuse. But I assure you that the very fact that she came to find you is proof that she is still trying to do the best that she can. And now that you and she have learned more- hopefully  you can find a good relationship and hopefully her mission will not be to save you from lesbianism. Sorry. Just a thought.

I am happy to hear from you, but really sorry that you took exception to my remarks. I care about you very much. I really wish the best for you and will always be here for you.

My parents were married for 50 years, Nico. My mother was not blind. But- as I came to resolve that she was not my rescue I did not hate her for her blinders. Maybe I was wrong for that.

Blue

Lesbian Erotica

Blue Sleighty