Lesbian Erotica/Questions Answered by Expert Blue Sleighty

SubjectDate Asked
Feeling alone11/19/2013
  Q: It's me....again. I honestly don't know how to word the question I wish to seek advice on. I think ...
  A: Hey, Bree. It's nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry you are feeling so alone. The girl at your ...
Help7/24/2013
  Q: Hello, it's me again. So, my girl friend ( the beautiful I met in the library) and I are going very ...
  A: Brittney, I will find some references for you on this subject and follow up with them. Normally I ...
Hi7/20/2013
  Q: Blue, I received your email, and you totally beat me to it. You have been on my mind lately and ...
  A: Nico, I can see why you would not like my statement about MOMS doing the best that they can at the ...
Inexperience7/13/2013
  Q: Blue, Hi, I'm 21. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year. July 15 will make one ...
  A: Again, congratulations on your anniversary and your progression towards intimacy with your ...
Wrong email7/1/2013
  Q: I sent you a question the subject being "alone". I'm pretty sure I gave you the wrong email address ...
  A: Bree, In your situation you are doing the right thing in keeping your sexual exploration private. ...
Alone7/1/2013
  Q: Hello. I'm 17 years old. I come to you seeking advice. I honestly have no one else to go to who I ...
Confused5/21/2013
  Q: Unfortunately there has been no improvement in my situation. However, it seems as if there is a ...
  A: J, We can speculate forever about what is going on. What we need are answers. But without ...
sad5/19/2013
  Q: just found out my that my girlfriend is leaving me to go to flordia for good im so hurt so many ...
  A: Sache, I am sorry that you are so sad. I know it hurts. The best way to get through a break up is ...
me4/14/2013
  Q: Im so confused idk what to do i care about her alot and i feel like we can grow what do you think is ...
  A: Sache, I think you should continue to be with her! I never meant to imply that you should not be ...
Thank You4/9/2013
  Q: Hi. I just had to thank you. My relationship with my girlfriend has grown tremendously. We have date ...
  A: Kendra, I am so very happy to hear that!!! I'm glad it has all worked out. Of course you are more ...
Relationship Issues3/18/2013
  Q: Hello. I am 23 years old. My partner ( who is 24) and I have been together for six years. We both ...
  A: No need to apologize! Venting is good! I need to know a few things. Do the the of you ever go out ...
Masturbation3/5/2013
  Q: I have decided to try and make peace with my situation and the fact that it might never change. I ...
  A: J, Good to hear from you! You do not need to worry about masturbation changing your love making ...
Girls2/19/2013
  Q: I'm 18, openly lesbian, and a college freshman. My problem is I'm terrible at being able to tell ...
  A: I can completely understand your frustration. It really has gotten more difficult to identify ...
Getting over her2/18/2013
  Q: I need help. I'm not doing any better than the first time I contacted you, which wasn't long ago I ...
  A: Nico, Nico, When you start seeing this therapist (which I think is a good idea)- tell them from ...
Separation2/16/2013
  Q: Blue, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Things got pretty messy here for a few days and ...
  A: YOU never caused me any worry, but your situation did. No apology necessary at all. I am happy to ...
Concerned parents2/13/2013
  Q: Hello. I am 38. My question is concerning 16 year old daughter. Around October of 2012, my daughter ...
  A: Melissa, I applaud you for being supportive of your daughter. I know that as supportive as you are ...
Things got bad...2/9/2013
  Q: Hi. How are you? I hope you remember me. Seperating from my husband went well for about two days ...
  A: Emily, I am so sorry that things took a turn for the worse with your husband. I suspected that they ...
Sex!!!!! Sex!!! Sex!!!2/6/2013
  Q: Blue I don't know what to do anymore. I think evil has just simply gotten a hold on me with sex. ...
  A: J., I remember very well your situation and I am not the least bit sick of you! You are welcome to ...
It's over2/5/2013
  Q: Blue, Well it didn't take her long to make a decision. She cares sex more than she cares about me. ...
  A: Oh, honey! I am so so sorry! I am going to write you a much longer response, dear, but I wanted you ...
lesbian porn/stories2/4/2013
  Q: Do u have any suggestions of finding female friendly lesbian porn I can watch with my wife? I also ...
  A: There really is not much lesbian porn that is geared towards women. Try Sapphic Erotica. It's pretty ...
Afraid I'm going to loose her2/4/2013
  Q: Hello. I'm 23. I have been with my partner for five years. We live together, and she is truly the ...
  A: Honey, I am so sorry. This is a terrible thing to hear. I wish I had great news for you and a ...
How to keep the "fireworks" in a long term relationship2/3/2013
  Q: First off I have to thank you. Since my first question to you my relationship with my girlfriend has ...
  A: Great to hear from you again! I am so glad to hear that you are so happy! Do NOT let your friend ...
It's complicated1/31/2013
  Q: I've come to a cross road in life. Having to choose between my own happiness or pleasing my parents ...
  A: Well, Emily. This is not going to be easy, and it shouldn't happen quick, but it will be worth it. ...
Supporting my girlfriend1/13/2013
  Q: Hi. I'm 17. Ok, so you have seriously helped my girlfriend a lot. So now I'm hoping you can help me. ...
  A: Nathalie, I am here and I am going to give you a much longer answer in a little while, but I wanted ...
female friendly porn1/11/2013
  Q: im 20 and recently married. ( we are both former virgins) she has never watched porn, and I only ...
  A: The world doesn't create much female friendly porn. There have been some really sexy movies like ...
Strap-on Sex11/30/2012
  Q: I have written to you before - don't know if you remember. Nevertheless, I hope you are well. I'm ...
  A: Of course I remember you! I hope that you and your girlfriend are making progress as far as your ...
I really need help11/10/2012
  Q: Ok, so this is a bit awkward for me to discuss, but I've tried everything and I'm not getting any ...
  A: Jessica, Thank you for writing to me. Let's see what we can do about this. I need to ask a few ...
unsupportive mum10/21/2012
  Q: Blue, I know its been less than a month, but I can honestly say I have tried with my mom. I took ...
  A: I understand that you want to leave. Maybe it is not such a bad idea for you to go stay with your ...
unsupportive mom10/3/2012
  Q: I'm 17. My girlfriend and I have been dating for over a year now. We are very close and I love her ...
  A: It sounds to me like your mother is trying to make you feel as guilty and ashamed as she can and is ...
Conscious Mind9/10/2012
  Q: it's me again. I'm sorry to bug you again. You're not a psychologist, but I have a question and I ...
  A: Janita, Thank you for writing. You are always welcome. And thank you for liking my website! I ...
Concerned About Our Sex Life9/3/2012
  Q: I have read some of the other Q and A 's and WOW, looks like you know what you're talking about ...
  A: Hello! Please do not feel uncomfortable talking about these things. I'm going to do everything that ...
I can barely feel any pleasure7/21/2012
  Q: so English is not my native language. I've been involved in more or less sexual activities for the ...
  A: Sofiya, Hello and thank you for your question! There are many things that can cause you to be less ...
desperate and frustrated5/22/2012
  Q: I am a 29 yr old female, been with my partner for almost 2 yrs. We r madly in love and can't keep ...
  A: Kelly, Unfortunately anti-depressants, ESPECIALLY Lexapro, usually do decrease your sex drive and ...
sucking on breasts5/14/2012
  Q: My partner and I have been together for the past three years. Recently she has brought up sucking on ...
  A: Aria- You are correct, it is possible to cause lactation by sucking on the nipples, pregnant or ...
Is it time to stop?4/10/2012
  Q: Please help me :( My girlfriend and I have been doing foreplay and oral sex the past few months and ...
  A: Breast stimulation can cause you to lactate even if you are not pregnant. Women who adopt babies ...
How to get over my ex4/9/2012
  Q: I am a 30 year old femme I was in an eight year relationship with a stud. Of course like many ...
  A: I am so sorry. You have my sympathy. The only way to get over her is to stay away from her. Do not ...
publishing1/27/2012
  Q: Blue, I am a lesbian love story writer, although I can put together a lesbian erotic story with ...
  A: Chloedrew, Congratulations! The very fact that you wrote your book is a copyright in itself. When ...
i have no clue what to do..totally lost1/24/2012
  Q: ) um..I'm almost 17...well I've never gone on like a site and asked this type of question ...
  A: Cheyenne, Thank you for writing! I think I can help you with this! Since your girl is spending the ...
I can't feel pleasure1/15/2012
  Q: Im 17, and I'm usually highly sensitive. I get turned on easily, like by holding in my pee; however, ...
  A: First let me tell you that while you probably(very doubtful)have not damaged your ability to have an ...
I love her1/4/2012
  Q: my question is simple > how can i bring more pleasure to my beautiful wife? i have been waiting for ...
  A: The best way to understand how to make love to a woman is to spend some time getting to know your ...
Afraid I am hurting my girlfriend12/21/2011
  Q: My girlfriend and I have recently become sexual active, and since she is my fist sexual partner who ...
  A: It sounds like your girlfriend has a condition called "friable cervix". There is not a whole lot ...
not sure if im lesbian11/3/2011
  Q: I really need help to figure things out...it started when I was in grade 8 when my friend Jessica ...
  A: Do not feel alone in your worries. Everyone who is not sure about their sexuality goes through a ...
family issues with comng out9/20/2011
  Q: Recently at my sisters 21st I was asked a few times if I was in a relationship, now I am happy being ...
  A: Kate, It is good to hear from you. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. Try to understand your ...
Lesbian Relationship9/7/2011
  Q: I sent you a few questions previously, and now I have some new ones. My previous questions were ...
  A: Stacey, It is terrifying to come out most of the time. Are you feeling afraid? Also- sometimes the ...
Missing You - Question9/3/2011
  Q: I had sent a question to you earlier and didn't get a reply. I was wondering if you ever got it. If ...
  A: I missed about 6 questions at the beginning of August. Yours must have been one of them. It was an ...
Torn between man and woman.7/16/2011
  Q: I am eighteen years old and bisexual. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year, and I love him ...
  A: I could use a little more information. Read what I have to say, and if I have not helped you- please ...
Conflicted7/3/2011
  Q: I'm 20, bidexual female, and in a relationship with a male. A few weeks ago, although I love my bf, ...
  A: Megan, It sounds like you are having a pretty tough time. I sympathize with you. First- do not ...
Lesbian sex6/24/2011
  Q: I have recently come out as a lesbian at 27 after 11 yrs of denial. Now I have never had an orgasm ...
  A: Kate, I hope that you are having an easy time being out and proud. It can be quite an adjustment. ...
i want to make love6/8/2011
  Q: I am a lesbian female and lately me and my partner has been having great sex but after talking to ...
  A: There are a million ways to make love. Some of them do not even involve sex. I have decided to ...
making love6/8/2011
  Q: Again, I know this is not a joke & I will kindly rerate you. I didn't know the ratings really ...
Making Love6/6/2011
  A: To all who read the question above- this is a perfect example of not giving enough information. As ...
FIRST TIME HAPPENED6/5/2011
  Q: this is C again. I have to tell you that we finally did it! R and I went to her family's beach ...
  A: I am so happy for you! Everything sounds wonderful! How do you keep it alive? That is a question as ...
Not good at oral sex...5/9/2011
  Q: I am 16 years old & have only been with a few girl's. but I have been with this one girl that I am ...
  A: Nikki- Many women are not 100% comfortable receiving oral sex, so you shouldn't take it too ...
Another Great Date - Thanks, Blue!5/8/2011
  Q: I could hardly wait to tell you that M and I have had three dates and each one has been better than ...
  A: I am so happy that things are going so well! She doesn't need to know what is in your suitcase, nor ...
Successful Date - What'll I Do Now?5/3/2011
  Q: Blue, thank you again for helping me out. I asked M to come over for the "movie night" you ...
  A: C- Congratulations! It sounds like things are going great! That you saw each other again after ...
Need Some Advice 24/23/2011
  Q: I think I typed in my email wrong, so I didn't get the notice right away. I'm glad I checked on ...
  A: Catherine- It is very likely that your friend was simply being respectful to your relationship with ...
Need Some Advice4/20/2011
  Q: I am 24 years old and have been friends with one of my co-workers for more than four years. We are ...
  A: Before I answer- I need to ask you aYou stated that you and your friend had fooled around a little - ...
How to tell if someone is attracted to you9/8/2010
  Q: ......I just came across your site. I have a friend who I have known for 7 years now. For the past ...
  A: Phoenix, The first thing that I must say is, please do not forget that you are both married. You do ...
Female Form is a turn on8/20/2010
  Q: I like light porn, just stripping where I can just look at the human body in its perfection. I see a ...
  A: Jasmine, Porn confuses people. Porn is designed to sexually excite you with no regard to subject ...
straight but lesbian porn7/22/2010
  Q: I am a straight female (28), but I enjoy lesbian porn. I've been in long term committed straight ...
  A: I am sorry I took so long getting back to you. I run two very busy websites, as well teaching and ...
Inexperienced6/8/2010
  Q: I'm a 19 year old lesbian and I've been with my partner for four years now. We're very happy ...
  A: I have written quite a few articles about sex and they are available on my website, ...
Riding her face5/13/2010
  Q: Ok so I have a dilemma. I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months but I have known her for years. I ...
  A: I will certainly do the best that I can to help you. There are two ways you can approach this. #1- ...
going down on my girl.5/8/2010
  Q: How do I bring this up to her gently but also hinting that I really want to please her too?
  A: Jasmine~ Some women find it difficult to receive oral sex for many reasons. Do not take it ...
Writing Poetry4/23/2010
  Q: I have completed a book of poetry and am in the process of getting my work copyright protected. I ...
  A: Kimberly, If you are planning to draw the interest of a big publishing house, you need to know who ...
Sexual problem4/10/2010
  Q: I am 20yr female married 3months back aftr intercourse with my partner i am having severe pain in my ...
  A: Preethi , You need to go to a doctor. If you have problems with money, there should be help ...
Is it a good idea to publish a lesbian romance at the age of 16?4/9/2010
  Q: Is it a good idea to publish a lesbian romance at the age of 16? I have written a very, very good ...
  A: I don't know that there are any laws against it. And if you are comfortable with it- why not? You ...
I have fallen for a lesbian and im straight women4/8/2010
  Q: Do u think im a lesbian if when im with this women physically I enjoy it like I have never enjoyed ...
  A: Ashley, Please remember that sexual satisfaction does not equal love. If you are excited because ...
orgasms2/20/2010
  Q: I'm in my mid twenties and have recently entered into my first lesbian relationship. I've always ...
  A: Don't feel bad about yourself for not reaching orgasm quickly. Most women do not climax quickly. I ...
Can I go on like this?2/9/2010
  Q: It's J again I sent you a couple of questions before Christmas - thank you for your replies. I am ...
  A: J~ Please do not worry that I am going to in some way judge you. That just will not happen. I can ...
lesbian porn1/31/2010
  Q: First off, I have an aversion towards sex which is probably because I was sexually abused by a guy ...
  A: I am sorry that you have suffered through traumatic events. These events are always difficult to get ...
Sexless1/11/2010
  Q: My girlfriend and I have been together for about two years now. We're both 21. She is my first ...
  A: Addy, I am very sorry that you and your girlfriend are having difficulties. I am not sure if you ...
lesbian body licking1/8/2010
  Q: Does licking the navel stimulate pleasure?
  A: Alison, Unfortunately, many of us put into practice some of the things we have seen in adult movies ...
High Sex Drive1/2/2010
  Q: This is going to be a long one but I really need help sorting this out. My partner and I have been ...
  A: It sounds to me like in order for you to fix your sex life- you are going to need to make sex a ...
out of reach!1/2/2010
  Q: Aright. I'm 19 almost 20 and I'm a very pregnant lesbian. This status comes with a lot of stupid ...
  A: Congratulations on your approaching motherhood. I, too was once a pregnant lesbian. As far as ...
Scary urges12/29/2009
  Q: I feel very awkward asking this question, but here goes. To start off, I'm only 18, but my question ...
  A: First let me apologize for taking so long to answer. I found myself in a very remote area with no ...
frustration12/15/2009
  Q: I have a far higher libido then her so feel the need to sort myself out occasionally. Problem is I ...
  A: j, Many couples face the issue of unequal sex drives. There are many good solutions to that! I am ...
does she like me back?11/21/2009
  Q: Blue, I have been friends with this girl for about a year now. we stopped talking for a while but ...
  A: Liz, Just keep enjoying her friendship and give it a little time. She wouldn't invite you to do ...
Vibrator & Water Solvent Lube11/17/2009
  Q: Blue, I have never owned a vibrator or used any type of lube. What is a good,(not to expensive) ...
  A: Every woman that I have ever talked to that likes toys LOVES THE RABBIT! The best features for the ...
Lesbian Licking11/3/2009
  Q: Okay so I have lesbian sex with the usual concepts and the new concepts I gained. I feel like ...
  A: Vanessa Brooke, Making love is about stimulating your partner. ONE of the ways to stimulate ...
Need some ideas11/1/2009
  Q: I have been having lesbian sex constantly which is a good thing, and have been doing the same things ...
  A: Vanessa, On my website, mysecretobsession.com , I have a lot of articles and stories that go into ...
Is this right?10/28/2009
  Q: Well I was having lesbian sex with 2 of my friends and my one my friends now likes to rub her clit ...
  A: VB, It OK to do as long as no one is hurt emotionally or physically and all is consentual. You ...
lesbian anal9/5/2009
  Q: I am a lesbian girl , My girl friend & I intend to try anal sex but, we are very afraid of stds or ...
  A: Caroline & Natallia, Thank you for your questions! If done correctly anal sex can be mind blowing. ...
Problem in bed9/3/2009
  Q: I'm 18, and my girlfriend is 20. We have been together for a year and a half and the fire is still ...
  A: Clitoral stimulation in combination with anal stimulation or penetration and nipple stimulation may ...
sexuality8/25/2009
  Q: how do i know whether i'm straight or gay? is there a test? i'm a girl. have never dated girls but ...
  A: Marcia, Wouldn't that be great if it were that simple? But, nope we aren't that lucky to have a ...
She Kissed Me!...Help!8/18/2009
  Q: Okay, I'm sorry to bother you again, but really, I'm in need of help. I can't do it alone, I'm out ...
  A: Nathary- It sounds pretty sexy. You are young and still adventurous. In my opinion there is ...
Pleasuring my girlfriend8/16/2009
  Q: I have read through a number of the posts here and have found them to be very helpful, but I wanted ...
  A: I am always happy to answer questions for people who are seeking to be better lovers. I am going to ...
Im a lesbian and i wanna know how to please my girl friend8/15/2009
  Q: Ima lesbian female and im 18 and i wanna know how to please my girl friend for the first time
  A: Kiana, Congratulations to you on your research for taking the 'big step' with your girlfriend! I ...
I don't understand it!8/14/2009
  Q: I'm a 20 year old girl, I'm from a middle-class family, and I don't think I'm going to be a lesbian. ...
  A: Nathary, There is nothing wrong with you. What you are going through happens to MANY young people. ...
Allergic Reaction7/29/2009
  Q: first thanks for all the great information you share here and at your website. You have really made ...
  A: I am so sorry about your unpleasant experience. I have done more research and I have learned that ...
Confused7/27/2009
  Q: Every now and then I think that I might be lesbian. I like to watch henti (anime porn) but the ...
  A: I hope that you are well today and thank you for writing to me. Normally you are still trying to ...
My clitoris7/12/2009
  Q: I am a 28 year-old lesbian. My partner, when aroused, has a huge clit. I adore it. I want one like ...
  A: Linda, There are ways to alter the clit. For enlargement- Use of a clitoral pump (temporarily ...
Clitoral Surgery7/11/2009
  Q: I am a 30 year-old lesbian who desires increased sexual pleasure when my woman licks my clit. She ...
  A: Linda, That is a very personal decision. There are many women that choose to have surgery. Here is ...
Condom Mystery6/13/2009
  Q: I've never had this problem before but lately have been having "reactions" to using the same condoms ...
  A: This is a very important issue that I really want other women to know about. Safe sex is very ...
Lack of Experience6/10/2009
  Q: I feel a bit intimidated about being intimate with my girlfriend. I'm not very experienced and have ...
  A: I do not know how old you and your g/f are, or how long you have been together- but things take ...
Dating5/30/2009
  Q: I really enjoy your writing, your website, and think you give great advice from your experiences, so ...
  A: Rose, From what I read, I think you should continue at the same rate of speed. She feels hesitant ...
Online/Real Life difference3/27/2009
  Q: My name is Penny and I'm 34 years old. I know the differences between online and real life are ...
  A: Penny, I do not think that the way women treat you in 'real life' has anything to do with your ...
Help!!3/21/2009
  Q: I have been wondering, for awhile now actually, (keep in mind that I have never used a strap-on) how ...
  A: Jamie, There are several styles of strap on 'harness' and some other solutions for your ...
turn ons3/11/2009
  Q: I need to turn my ex girlfriend on without her knowing that's what im trying to do..in other words i ...
  A: Arabia, Studs sometimes have more 'male like' tendencies. Men tend to process visually, therefore ...
Strap on/sex/pregancy2/28/2009
  Q: My wife and I are intersted in starting a family. I really dont wanna have sex with a man...I'm gay. ...
  A: Anastasia, There are some really effective ejaculating dildos on the market. They work somewhat ...
relationships & sex2/27/2009
  Q: I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and we both love eachother deeply but I've been so ...
  A: Jalyssa, It may take a really long time for you and your girlfriend to love each other without ...
relationship & sex2/27/2009
  Q: I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 mnths and I mean I know that she loves me and I love her ...
  A: Jalyssa, Good sex takes practice, and unconditional love takes time and proof. Keep trying. If you ...
Fisting - Alternative Sex Practices2/23/2009
  Q: I have been trying to find out more information about alternative sex practices, in particular, ...
  A: Carmen, I hesitate to discuss this at all as it is very dangerous. My girlfriend engaged in ...
need advice & help2/20/2009
  Q: i'm not a lesbian but my girlmate whois a lesbian have turned me on as tat was my 1st experience. ...
  A: Apple, It sounds like you and your good friend have known each other for a long time and that you ...
Oral Sex2/7/2009
  Q: Blue, I understand about the dental dam, but will the sensation through sahran wrap still feel as ...
  A: Deborah, Dental dams will give you a whole new insight as to why men do not like condoms. But- it's ...
Safe Sex2/3/2009
  Q: I've noticed that no one has ever asked you about "safe sex" for lesbians....can they get aids? If ...
  A: Deborah, I am so happy that you asked this question! YES lesbians can and do get AIDS. Along with ...
Virginity.1/27/2009
  Q: I know that this is an odd question but what if you finger yourself and break your hymen and you ...
  A: CGLLR, Girl. You are completely off of the subject of my expertise. So if someone disagrees, ...
Am I straight or not?1/19/2009
  Q: I'm 13.I'm a girl.I don't know if I am attracted to girls.I couldn't really imagine being in a ...
  A: CGLLR, You are not a lesbian and you are not bisexual. You are 13. It is illegal for you to look at ...
Please, give me some advice1/7/2009
  Q: I'm 21,from Asia and have just been here,U.S., for one year so life has been changed so much to me ...
  A: Tram- I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. But in this case you are ...
Woman turn me on12/2/2008
  Q: I have had sexual feelings towards women since a young age (when I was young I remember doing little ...
  A: Jane, At this point, it could very well be a fantasy. Even if you have sex with a woman and enjoy ...
?11/16/2008
  Q: I started looking at lesbian porn in 8th grade and liked it. I took a break from it for a while. ...
  A: Alison, I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Yes. We all need intimacy, and the fear of ...
Am I straight?11/15/2008
  Q: I'm 13.I'm a girl.I feel that I'm overeffactuated with breasts.I searched on the internet about ...
  A: Corrina, One of the best parts of being 13 is that you do not have to make this decision TODAY. As ...
What am I?11/4/2008
  Q: A lot of my personal mystery has been unraveling since 8th grade, but I am still completely ...
  A: Blondie, I wish the answers were that easy. When we are young and adventurous and have a healthy ...
Your analysis of us10/27/2008
  Q: I'm a guy whose whole adult life has been fascinated (or jealous) of lesbians. Partly that's because ...
  A: Ramon, Don't be jealous. The perception of lesbianism from a heterosexual's point of view does not ...
Surrogate, Intimacy and meeting the right woman!10/11/2008
  Q: Blue, Is there such a thing as a lesbien surrogate? Someone to teach you the fine art of making ...
  A: Persistence, The internet has a wealth of information about every imaginable subject. Here is a ...
Squirting8/20/2008
  Q: I'm a 17 year old male. So i'm obviously not a lesbian. But lesbians usually know how to please a ...
  A: I got this information from researching GOOGLE. Studies have shown evidence of female ejaculation ...
Crush8/16/2008
  Q: I am a 22 year old female and about a month and a half ago I began a new job. At my job there is a ...
  A: Nicole, Wow! It sounds like she definitely like you! How exciting! Enjoy this crush. Do not rush ...
safaris / trips for leasbian7/25/2008
  Q: I am a tour operator based in kenya and I would like to know where I find or make contact with ...
  A: Gichuchu, Here is a link to a website that does East African Safaris and serves the Lesbian and Gay ...
S/M6/2/2008
  Q: Hey Before I met my girlfriend, I was vanilla, except for some spanking... Which is not to hardcore! ...
  A: Keren, It's GREAT that you and your girlfriend are open to sexual exploration. Good on both of you! ...
Strapon sex5/3/2008
  Q: I have many gay and lesbian and Bi friends.I am a straight male but I love being penetrated by a ...
  A: I do not know of any websites or dating services that are organized specifically to afford ...
Follow up to your answer.4/29/2008
  Q: I have thought about everything and why i do what I do and why she does what she does. The reason I ...
  A: Brooke, Everyone has to make her own decisions. It depends on what you truly want in life. You are ...
RE: I am confused4/26/2008
  Q: I am new to your site, but I have heard that you offer great advice. My problem is I am questioning ...
  A: Tiffany, I answered this question for another person, and I am going to tell you the same thing ...
Lesbian sex4/23/2008
  Q: I'm a lesbian and I have had my fair share of pleasing a woman. My question is, is there more to ...
  A: Brooke, I have some questions for you: 1. What is the age difference between you and your ...
Alternative Lifestyle3/21/2008
  Q: First, I hope you feel some what better and to let you know you did all you could for her; Nancy, I ...
  A: Deb, I really appreciate your concern. I am going to be OK. Thank god for my girlfriend. She is so ...
orgasims with a new partener1/22/2008
  Q: i've slept with 40 women from 18 till 20 and one night stand girls where generally all easy to get ...
  A: Melissa- Please follow this link to "Blue Sleighty's Guide to Oral Sex"- ...
Positions to making love1/9/2008
  Q: I recently started dating a woman, but I am not as experienced as she. Where can I learn about ...
  A: B, I am providing for you a link that will help you with your question. Here it is: ...
i just dont know12/14/2007
  Q: ok to start of i am 21 and i have been dating my girl for about 2 years and we were really happy but ...
  A: Ashley, I need to know what you and your girlfriend fight about. As far as coming out- sometimes ...
Over/Under Doing11/24/2007
  Q: I'm in my late teens, and in techniquality, a virgin. My best friend recently told me she was ...
  A: Crystelle, First- a reality check. Then the rest. This would be a much easier question to answer ...
how do you know?11/1/2007
  Q: I recently am coming to terms with my sexuality. My past is married to a man, then falling in love ...
  A: Aussie. I am sorry about your relationship not working out. In answer to yourIt has become more ...
I'm in love with this notetaker10/14/2007
  Q: (sigh) first of all, I'm hard of hearing student in college and I have this young notetaker who's in ...
  A: Manisha, You are not going to like this answer. I see you are hashing out the negatives. ...
where can i find this sex toy!?10/13/2007
  Q: My girlfriend and I have been searching for a while to find a sex toy that meets these ...
  A: Ally, I know of a sex toy that meets your criteria, plus, it VIBRATES (do not have to turn on the ...
I am in love with a woman10/7/2007
  Q: I am in love with another woman. I had a lesbian experience when I was in my teens and at that ...
  A: Leah, I need some more information before I can answer this question. In the last year that you ...
contemplating giving in...9/15/2007
  Q: I have always been excited by women who catch my eye...I have never allowed myself to pursue another ...
  A: Vicki, Even when you KNOW FOR SURE that you are gay, it is scary to admit it to yourself. You might ...
Fem - cum8/27/2007
  Q: What is fem - cum?
  A: Chris, When a woman is aroused, she produces natural lubrication. If a woman is involved in sexual ...
lesbian erotic8/18/2007
  Q: can any one help me to find on the net (or better by sending me) porn photos of lesbian girls ...
  A: Jan, If you are not of legal age, you can't view pictures of that nature on the internet. It is ...
lesbian8/16/2007
  Q: how can i impress another girl into lesbian practice
  A: Jan, The only thing that you can do is let her know that you find her attractive and are interested ...
"my woman a freak but how do i make here only want my wood"7/27/2007
  Q: My name is coriontaye cortinez and i am writing today cause my girl loves to have sex since i'm not ...
  A: The hardest part about being in love is learning to trust someone. And, it is up to the two people ...
Pleasing a woman7/26/2007
  Q: I understand they say that some women get multiple orgasms and some don't is this true? If not, what ...
  A: It is true that some women experience multiple orgasms. It has been my experience that of women who ...
What can I do to...7/17/2007
  Q: Well me and my girlfriend just started to get really sexual and every time I finger her or ...
  A: Shakkai- Women require a lot of clitoral stimulation, and a lot of foreplay usually, before ...

All Questions in This Category

Lesbian Erotica

Blue Sleighty

Top Expert on this page