Lesbian Life/want my lesbian ex lover back desparately

jeremy wrote at 2012-05-17 07:27:17
My Name is JEREMY.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to GREATORACLETEMPLESOLUTION@LIVE.COM i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck greatoracletemplesolution@live.com

johnyiyi wrote at 2012-07-18 23:19:53
My Name is Mrs. peter blassing, I was married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2011 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he the job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Prophet Osula Ogwa but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This man Prophet Osula Ogwa is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

jane wrote at 2012-08-04 01:48:40
My Name is JANE.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to johnyiyi@rocketmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

JANE wrote at 2012-08-06 03:25:32
My ex-boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him.I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and don't know what to do,so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness.I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we are about to get married.once again thank you Dr. John Yi Yi spell.you are truly talented and gifted. Email: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com is the only answer.he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man  

john Yi Yi Temple. wrote at 2012-08-06 03:26:11
Hello to people that want to be Great,

Note:This Spell casting do not have any effect on any one,But just to get your problem solve ok.

Get your problem solve in John YiYi oracle temple / shrine ...You can get the

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time

3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.

4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.

5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him

6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away

7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution

8. Eliminate in family fights

9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities

10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart

11. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested

12. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation

13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice

14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

17. Can?t sleep at night or walking at night

18. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.

19. Bring supernatural luck into

20. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank

manager, cash transporters, etc.johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE:contact: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

Miss Wacks wrote at 2012-08-06 03:26:53
Hello To The World At Large,

I am Miss Wacks.,From united states of America.I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS JOHN YIYI ORACLE TEMPLE.My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is : johnyiyi@rocketmail.com ,This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost ok..Thanks

Miss Wacks.

john Yi Yi Temple. wrote at 2012-08-06 03:28:06
DO NOT SUFFER YOUR SELF FROM ANY BREAK DOWN,CURSE OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL SET BACK. COME TO JOHN YI YI (johnyiyi@rocketmail.com)

Authority is king! The spell that i provide is the ultimate fast results, It can be hard to find the exact spell caster you need, when you don’t know what to look for in a professional spell caster. The best spell casters are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them. Let me help you with your case. My powerful spells can STOP A DIVORCE and much much more! and I am considered one of the most powerful spell casters with white magic. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful spells to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the spells will affect you? Will the spell be helpful? YES! The spells I cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma. As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are, right?. Magic is actually an energy from mother earth that can be controlled. You yourself might even be able to do it after years of practice.

I give 100% in every spell casting and as a professional I make sure all goes right. I give 100% to make you are satisfied with my service.

specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Sickness, Pregnancy, Marriage, Job, Protection, Lottery, Court Case, Luck. etc.

provide the information below

INFORMATION NEEDED:

Your Full Name: ________________

Your Partner name: ________________

Your Contact number: ________________

Your country/Location: ________________

Your Partner’s address________________

The picture of both of you: ________________

Your complete address: ________________

With this information the spell will commence immediately and you will have to stay tune for more feed back from my shrine. You can as well call me today any time of your choice and i will give you all the attention.. CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL NOW:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

JANE wrote at 2012-08-06 03:28:43

Mr Frank Silver wrote at 2012-08-08 00:38:42

My name is Mr Frank Silver,I live in Mexico,and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”John Yi Yi Great Oracle Temple Solution”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dreamt of loosing my lovely wife.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my wife back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “John Yi Yi Great Oracle Temple Solution”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.  

Mr Frank Silve wrote at 2012-08-08 00:40:23

kuq ya wrote at 2012-08-14 04:09:04
Hello to people that want to be Great,

Get your problem solve in Kuq Ya oracle temple / shrine ...You can get the bellow problems solve here.I will want you all to know that there is no side effect to this spell casting at all,It just to help you get what you want in-other ,And you will also be free from fake spell casters if you come for solution to your problems here. 1. Get your scam money back 2.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5.} Read all your problems before you even mention them to him 6.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 8.} Eliminate in family fights 9.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 10.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 11.} I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested 12.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 13.} Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 14.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 15.} Ensure success in work and business 16.} Mental illness & bewitched 17.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 18.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 19.} Bring supernatural luck into 20.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, Etc great.spellcaster@gmail.com . READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE:contact great.spellcaster@gmail.com ...

Mrs Spiller wrote at 2012-08-14 04:13:20
Hello to you all out there that want there problems that have been worrying them solve,Here is my own story,

wooow !! It good to say to you all that there is noting that can not be done at the temple of great spell temple were Kuq Ya is the messenger and the month speaks of the gods,Oh thank you so much Kuq Ya,You have really restored back my joy and happiness without any effect to it,You did it peacefully to get back my love,my Job, and also helping me recover my scam money from those online loan scammers that almost rip me off my hard earned money.The most Joyful part of it all is that i am getting married to my love that he help me to restored by making consultation with the great oracle. If want to be happy like me forever,Just email him via: great.spellcaster@gmail.com for help and he is willing to direct you on how you will go about it ok.

TESTIMONY ON HOW MY EX CAME BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-15 19:46:22

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-15 19:46:53

AM SO HAPPY NOW MY EX LOVER IS BACK TO ME !!!! wrote at 2012-08-15 19:48:09

GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK TODAY READ NOW!!!!!! wrote at 2012-08-15 19:49:01
Hello To The World At Large,

THANKS TO THE GREAT SPELL CASTER wrote at 2012-08-15 19:49:48
Hello to people that want to be Great,

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

8. Eliminate in family fights

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

19. Bring supernatural luck into

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-15 19:50:12
Three weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. it all started when i Travel to UK to spend my holiday with my friend,i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when i came back from UK i saw him with a lady kissing, i was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. I called my friend told her what happened and she introduce me to a spell cater who helped her long time ago. Which i contact him and i never believed that the spell will work so easily because i have contacted many spell casters to get him back all they do is to take my money with no result. I am happy to tell you all that my boyfriend is back and committed to me alone and he do whatever i ask him to do  with love and care. All thanks to John Yi Yi the great magician who helped me to restore my boy friend to me:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.. Email this powerful and authentic spell caster via email now johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

john Yi Yi Temple. wrote at 2012-08-15 19:53:30

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-18 22:28:54

TESTIMONY ON HOW MY EX CAME BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-18 22:29:33
I recently have a good luck spell cast on me by Dr. John Yi Yi and I want anyone to tell me how it use to work because still I had this spell cast on me different companies has been coming to me for me to work with them and I do not really know which of the companies is the right one for me and I’m so happy because since last 7months I lost my job and I have been looking for job and I was unable to get one for myself till I had this spell cast on me so is there anyone that can advice me on which of the companies that is right for me? And I also thank Dr. John Yi Yi for his help too anyone in need of help with spell I will advise you to contact him on this email: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-18 22:30:02

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-18 22:30:22
It sounds strange to me that i am living happy after all i have been through in life with 4 different false spell caster who ripped me off my hard earned money. Linda left me for a far more younger man and since then my world has been falling apart. I have been through the hands of 4 false spell casters but they all lied to me until i had a chat with Brian that introduced me to johnyiyi@rocketmail.com . I never wanted to contact this man because i thought that he is like the others who will do the same thing and drive me insane. I gave him a trail after believing in Brian's words that he will tender his resignation if this one fails, to my greatest surprise, he did the spell for me and Linda came knocking on my door four days after i contacted Prophet of Goddess. I will forever be grateful to his good works because he restored my lost happiness and i am happy today because of his good work. Contact him in any problem on his email address:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com , he is always there to assist you.

john Yi Yi Temple. wrote at 2012-08-18 22:30:52
Hello to people that want to be Great,

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

8. Eliminate in family fights

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

19. Bring supernatural luck into

TESTIMONY ON MY EX wrote at 2012-08-18 22:31:23
Hello To The World At Large,

Miss Wacks.

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-18 22:31:47
The best RECIPE FOR LOVE I have EVER found has been with John Yi Yi Oracle spell!!!!!!! LADIES, WAIT NO LONGER!!! I am in 7TH HEAVEN because I was guided to John Yi Yi Oracle spell by my own spirit guide, and my relationship was successfully REPAIRED when it was DYING a slow DEATH!!! Just TRUST IN GOD and know that magic lies within you as well, if you deem it so!!! I have met my SOUL MATE for LIFE and know that no matter what, this cannot be TAKEN from me!! All BLESSINGS to the magnificence of John Yi Yi Oracle spell!! All thanks johnyiyi@rocketmail.com make sure you contact this man he can help... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

john Yi Yi Temple. wrote at 2012-08-18 22:32:14

provide the information below

INFORMATION NEEDED:

Your Full Name: ________________

Your Partner name: ________________

Your Contact number: ________________

Your country/Location: ________________

Your Partner’s address________________

Your complete address: ________________

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-18 22:32:38

JOHN IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER wrote at 2012-08-18 22:33:06
I had been sick for years now, I lost all of my possession due to this illness, every member of my family became tired of me because to them i was now a liability, i bless the day i got introduced to this fellow at John Yi Yi Temple who uses this email address: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com when he requested for 350 dollars to buy the items for the spell to cure me of my illness i felt he was a spam then i told the person who introduced me to him and she said to me that she paid 500 dollars to save her marriage so i was convinced to pay the money and i did two days after , he cast the spell i was cured of all of the diseases that i was attacked with. And also he said to me that my husband that had ran away will be disturbed to come back home to be with me and exactly what really took place...This man at johnyiyi@rocketmail.com is just so good at his spell work. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

Ann wrote at 2012-08-27 11:14:54

As you know, I asked I thought, for the impossible. To refresh you all memory I was very much in love with my best friend (we are both women) well she decided to leave her fiance nine weeks after I ordered your Powerful Love Spell. I am not sure if this is coincidence but I am sure your spell helped heaps wish to hear from him email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com.

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-08-30 10:00:19
My Name is Dan Anelos ..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com... CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER CALLED JOHN YI YI ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :johnyiyi@rocketmail.com... CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

PRINN wrote at 2012-08-30 10:05:35
When I married my husband I was already pregnant and so I didn't have a job. He had a really good job though so I was able to stay home and take care of our son when it was born. When we had our second child we moved to a bigger house, but then strange things started to happen. Things would fly off the walls and doors would slam at night. Our oldest son talked about seeing figures and hearing voices. We consulted a medium and they said the house was haunted. After living there about a year more with only minor occurrences we moved out. That was when the bad luck started to happen. Everything started to fail, with my husband's job, our money and our luck in general. I went back to the same medium and they told me that a spirit had followed me and placed a curse upon me for disturbing it and not being respectful in the previous house. He tried to remove it but was unable. The misfortune kept going on and getting more severe as I tried to search out someone to break the curse. But when I found DR JOHN YI YI spell he finally did it. Things started turning around almost immediately after he cast the spell and have been great from there! This was really a miracle for us, thank you DR JOHN YI YI TEMPLE spell from the bottom of my heart!CONTACT JOHN YI YI VIA THIS EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Posted by. MISS FAITH

MY EX IS BACK wrote at 2012-08-30 10:06:45
My MUM was always the person I turned to when I needed something. It was her advice I counted on, and her that I talked to about my most needful things. She died 3 months ago, and at first I was so lost without her I did not think I could function. But then I found DR JOHN YI YI He has filled that empty hole in my heart from the loss of my mother. I can turn to him for guidance and spiritual advice. He is always available and he always cares. It’s not about money for him. Even better, I finally asked him to perform a love spell on me, and it worked!! I met a man who had also experienced a great loss and we were able to become close friends and provide support to each other. We have fallen in love and my life could not be better. Thank you, DR JOHN YI YI for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine. Email him at:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

NEED MY EX wrote at 2012-08-30 10:07:31
After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by reffering him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

johnyiyi wrote at 2012-08-30 10:08:06
HELLO to my friends out there i am testifying about the good work of a man who help me it has been hell from the day my husband left me i am a woman with two kids my problem stated when the father of my kids travel i never help he was living but as at two weeks i did not set my eye on my husband i try calling but he was not taken my call some week he call me telling me that he has found love some where easy at first i never take to be serous but day after he came to the house to pick his things that was the time i notice that things is going bad i help he will come back but things was going bad day by day i needed to talk to someone about it so i went to his friend but there was no help so i give it up on him month later i met on the the internet a spell caster i never believe on this but i needed my men back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it for doing sake but after three day my hasbond called me telling me that he his coming home i still do not believe but as at the six day the father to my kids came to the house asking me to for give him the spell work to said to my self from that day i was happy with my family thanks to the John Yi Yi Shrine/Temple he his a great man you need to try him you can as well to tell him your problem so that he can be of help to you his content email is this :johnyiyi@rocketmail.com indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

johnyiyi wrote at 2012-08-30 10:09:57
My name is Judith, I almost took my life because of my ex who left me and stop picking my calls. He said do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince him, but he will not believe me until we had a fight and broke up for 8months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called kabaka, he cast a spell for me and behold my ex came back after three days, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like kabaka still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact John Yi Yi via his email:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-09-03 07:22:23
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is John Tanson,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{johnyiyi@rocketmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {johnyiyi@rocketmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to John Yi Yi Temple for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {johnyiyi@rocketmail.com}......CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Thanks...  

ARE YOU HEARTBROKEN ?? CONTACT JOHNYIYI wrote at 2012-09-03 07:22:58
My Name is Mrs  WILSON I was married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with two children, living together as one love, until 2012 when things was no longer the way it was [ when he lost his job ]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home which really makes me crazy. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave him the job. since that day, when i called him, He don't longer pick up my calls, He do not behave how he use to be before he got the job from the lady that he was having an affair with,I have also questioned him on this particular issues several times to please stop all this that what he is doing to me that is causing me to loose my temper and patient, Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of mine who was also having a similar problem years back, Who introduced me to a very good love spell caster,When my friend told me about this spell caster i ask her which one is he talking about,That i have used like two spell casters online that are fake.She explained to me that yes that there are really fake spell casters online that are just there to rip off someones money without giving out good result that THIS VERY PARTICULAR SPELL CASTER THAT I AM TELLING YOU ABOUT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA,COS HE IS MY COUSIN.The president directed me to him and gave me his contact that he is a very great spell caster that has helped him solve internal and external problems of his home and also of this country. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing she was ask to do when the president gave her the contact was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell,And if you can not get this items,It will only cost you just $150 dollars to like $300 dollars which you will have to send to him via western union or any means he require you to get this charges to him to get material needed to cast the spell this was what i did to get my man on track when he was doing something like this me in the year 2011.I quickly ask her on how i am going to get to this very great and reliable spell caster and also i did not forget the country he was from,She to me that this great spell caster that is so reliable and unique is from NIGERIA.she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the believe in him and also i have faith that directed me to him that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day that i should just relax my mind as everything will go well,He told me to just put my mind at rest that nobody has ever come to him for help and go the same way he or she came.That he will want to first of all assure me that in the next 1,2,3,to 4 days that my husband must and will call me on phone begging and come home to me and go down on his knees and will be begging for forgiveness and even will get a gift to make the reunion sweet.He also told me that his spell casting is forever that there will be no break up again and also that the spell do not have any side effect but just to make you get what you want.Really my people in the world that will stop by to read my story,Or to those that need a very good spell caster,All the process went well and as he assured me and my husband was fully back on track and love me like never before.So i am out here to extend my thanks firstly to my friend that introduce me to him and also a very big thanks and more thanks to DrJohn Yi Yi. This testimony is what i can only do for him by sharing it to other people to contact the right spell caster online and not to fall into the hands of those scammers that has used spell to start collecting money from individuals that need help without any sort of result.This man Called Dr John Yi Yi is good,great,durable,reliable and he helps those that will not also complete charges to get materials needed to cast spell and he is the author of my happiness and Joy. His e-mail address is as follow: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

GETTING EX wrote at 2012-09-03 07:24:28

GETTING EX BACK NOW wrote at 2012-09-03 07:25:06
My Name is Erick Wilson..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos h ave tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...... CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

I NEED MY EX BACK TO ME {A MUST READ} wrote at 2012-09-03 07:27:44
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is John Tanson,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{johnyiyi@rocketmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {johnyiyi@rocketmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to John Yi Yi Temple for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {johnyiyi@rocketmail.com}......CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Thanks

GETTING EX BACK NOW wrote at 2012-09-03 07:32:21

I NEED MY EX BACK TO ME {A MUST READ} wrote at 2012-09-03 07:34:06
My Name is Mrs. peter blassing, I was married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2011 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he the job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr John Yi Yi but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This man Dr John Yi Yi is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

I NEED MY EX BACK wrote at 2012-09-03 07:35:06
Hello To The World At Large,

Miss Wacks.

HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-09-03 07:36:47
My name is John Yi Yi and I am a Professional Traditional Spells Healer, specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Seek ness, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem or wish that you might have. I have more than 20 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing. Over the years I have worked for thousands of clients in more than 50 countries all over the world. My services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success I am achieving on a day to day basis. Do you have love problems / issues that you need sorted out? We have a variety of love spells that will change your life forever. Have you lost a loved one? Are you in love with someone who doesn’t seem to care about you? Is your loved one in love with someone else? Call me NOW and I will summon all my powers to make your dreams come true.

Are you battling to make ends meet? Are you experiencing a financial crisis and you cannot pay all your bills? I know what it feels like. Let me help you by casting one of my much sought after Money Spells. I can help you increase your income, lands that job you are after, help you achieve success in many fields; improve your luck, and much more…

Are you living in constant fear? Do you need a Protection Spell? Call me now and I will cast a very powerful Protection Spell that will protect you and your loved ones from evil. Don’t wait until it is too late. Contact us NOW.

I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting. I can help you with any problem that you might be facing. Call me now for immediate results. Contact us via: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com..... CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL NOW:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

AM SO HAPPY NOW MY EX LOVER IS BACK TO ME !!!! wrote at 2012-09-03 07:37:28

I NEED MY EX wrote at 2012-09-03 07:38:05
My Name is JACOB WESTLEY..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizingI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;johnyiyi@rocketmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

HOW I GOT MY EX BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-09-21 00:54:02

I NEED MY EX BACK CONTACT:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com wrote at 2012-09-21 00:54:36

GETTING EX BACK NOW wrote at 2012-09-21 00:55:02
My Name is Mrs. peter blassing, I was married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2011 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he the job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr John Yi Yi but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This man Prophet  Dr John Yi Yi is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

I NEED MY EX wrote at 2012-09-21 00:55:26

A VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL TESTIMONY ON MY EX wrote at 2012-09-21 00:55:49
Hello to people that want to be Great,

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

8. Eliminate in family fights

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

19. Bring supernatural luck into

TESTIMONY ON HOW MY EX CAME BACK TO ME wrote at 2012-09-21 00:56:17
Hello To The World At Large,

Miss Wacks.  

GETTING EX BACK NOW wrote at 2012-09-21 00:57:05

ARE YOU HEARTBROKEN ?? CONTACT JOHNYIYI wrote at 2012-09-21 00:57:31

MY EX I BACK TO ME NOW AM HAPPY!!! A MUST READ !!! wrote at 2012-09-21 00:58:03
My name is Camissiol LEOKI, from Canada USA. I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR mukulu he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to

do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com... CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR YOUR HELP.

john Yi Yi Temple. wrote at 2012-09-21 00:58:38
Hello I am Kate Moore ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Prophet John Yi Yi the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Prophet Osula Ogwa about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Prophet John Yi Yi at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com. and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

TESTIMONY ON MY EX wrote at 2012-09-21 00:59:08

Maria wrote at 2012-09-26 17:33:33

I met this spell through a friends description and he told me that he help  him to get his wife back when another man took her from him and then i  decided to try him out and i discover that he is the best and he is very  powerful and just yesterday my husband whom i thought will never come back  to me came and said to me that he was sorry for leaving me. i am now so  happy that my desire have been fulfilled. thank to the Dr.Zack Balo of the wiseindividualspell@gmail.com  he is so powerful.

Sez wrote at 2012-10-25 21:09:31

"I had my doubts about magic spells and I never think I would have dared to just hire any spell caster randomly. That's why I consulted Dr.Kuq Ya. I mean, it is my life we are talking about! I can't just let any gods mess with my future. Long story short: Dr Kuq Ya did his analysis and then told me what specific spell caster that would work BEST for me. For ME and my specific case. Well,He was correct and now, 2days after I had the spell cast, my EX broke up with his girlfriend and came running. He BEGGED to come back to me! That's exactly as I wanted it to be ;)" Sgam sez Costa Rica. Send an email to him through the following email address: great.spellcaster@gmail.com for your help also.

Engr Hanson wrote at 2012-10-25 21:32:13
My Name is Engr Hanson.I will want to share my testimony to all the people in this forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means the world to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 2 weeks to our weeding for another man, When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her face-book and she changed her face book status from married to Single. when i went to her place of work she told her boss she do not want to see me anymore.I lost my job as a result of this because i was no longer myself, My life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life. I tried all i could to have her back, But all my effort did not work out until i met a Man when i travel to U.S.A to execute some business that i  have been developing some years back. I told him my problem and all that i have passed through in getting my lover back and how i lost my job as a result of this same issue. He told me that i should wipe my tears that he is going to help me.I don't believe that in the first place.He said he will introduce me to a spell caster that we help me cast a spell on my lover and will make her to love me more than before,Really this was done and the spell caster assured me that in the next 24 hours time that my lover is going to be calling me on phone.Then i travel back to UK the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting the spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,He said i am going see positive results in the next 24 hours that is Thursday. To my greatest surprise My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done. she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.It was like am dream when i herd that from her and when we ended the call,I called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet,He said i will also get my job back in 3 days time.And when its was Monday very early in the morning,They called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Tuesday and they will compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working. My life is back into a very good shape,I have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful.If we have up to 10 people like him in the world, The world would have been a better place,He has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now. Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.You can email him on: great.spellcaster@gmail.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world. He said his email is okay and he will replied to any email Asap and when you must have contact he can then give out his phone number to whom that will want to speak with him on phone..hope he helped you out too.Good Luck as you email him on the following email: great.spellcaster@gmail.com  

felicia wrote at 2013-01-03 23:16:32
Want to appreciate  Dr Igodo for the good work he did.

He is the best spell caster in the world, because before i meet him i have tried 3 other spell casters and my ex did not come back.

24hrs after i meet  him my ex came back  begging for my forgiveness and bought me numerous gifts.

We are back together now and now it is as sweet as we started yrs ago.

If you need his help or assistance you can contact him directly on docigodo@gmail.com or +2348169138446.

Once again am saying a big tank you to Dr Igodo.

Name :Felicia

Country: Canada

ROBERT wrote at 2013-01-04 11:05:03
I am Robert Peterson just want to say tanx to Dr Igodo the great spell caster.

My marriage of 8yrs with two kids was about to come to an end when the great spell caster came to my aid.

After 2days that he began work my wife came back and told me she did not know what came over her that made her file a divorce.it was like i miracle because i had pleased with her for weeks,bought her a brand new car which she rejected and i even ask for the reason she wanted to divource me but she said nothing.

Dr Igodo where ever you are right now i say God bless you because dont know what i would have done without you.

if you need his assistance in any way you can contact him directly on docigodo@gmail.com or +2348169138446.

Thanks

Robert Peterson

London Uk

Jamie wrote at 2013-01-21 16:29:31
I can still remeber that faithful day that i saw Dr.Zabaza email on the internet since then my life turned out for good my lover that left for about 30days ago came back to me within 48hours. So i will advise any body that wants his lover back should contact Dr.Zabaza on +2348182620374 or email him zabazalogan@yahoo.com

jennifer wrote at 2013-01-27 10:51:27
My name is jennifar, from usa I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.madurai he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 6years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to usa, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

Angel wrote at 2013-02-17 17:23:43
Hello

I am Angel by name and i am a citizen of united states of America that has used every single spell caster on the internet / online,I have spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes and not reliable and also could not grant me my wish of getting my love and also a very good result and my mother illness to be finished,So as she can be well to help take care of my lovely children when i have go to work.But i was the fooled and mislead by those online that has clain to be spell casters that do not know there left from right but just claiming to be and using this to extract money from innocent fellow like me that really need my problem to be solve at once.I really searched desperately that made me to start making payment over and over again and expecting different results which never came from any of those spell caster. In the end of it all,I personally decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me.I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Great and power Dr Kuq Ya) She told me about how this man has helped so many people from different countries and also how the man was begged recently to start advertising on the internet,That this man work with the spirits,That his spell casting is just a gift to him that he also has another job for income for his family,He do not have as no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for almost free sometimes,That is he will just ask you how much you can come up with the money has ask you to pay to get this spell done.He will tell you how it works. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help / extra work will benefit him.contact him as via this email: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com,He travel sometimes,You can get love marriage,finance,job promotion,lottery,poker,golf,Law & Court case Spells,money,weight loss,any sicknesses,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was that made me to finally know this great spell caster from a woman that live near me.I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something more.

Christiana wrote at 2013-02-19 17:28:16
Thanks to Dr Olumba, after reading the post of Adams,Pamela and Gary,about how Dr Olumba help them get back their jobs and Lovers, I quickly wrote him and explained how Mike abandoned me on December 21st for another lady and wanted him back, Dr Olumba said I should smile 3times and said he assure me his gonna be back to me in 48hrs if he could get some items in the market to cast the spell, I wait patiently and he got back to me after he got the items and went to the mountain, the Next day at 9pm Mike came to my door step and knelt down, I open the door and I was shocked so I let him in and he said he will never ignore me again, we had sex that night, I was so happy and tried telling Dr Olumba about this success but he said all he wanted was for me to share the testimony and let people know how real this is, People all over the world Dr Olumba is someone I can recommend and testify am a live witness of this. You can contact him on his phone or email for any kind of spell. +2348169108089  olumbaspiritualproblemsolver@gmail.com

Christiana (UK)  

Christiana wrote at 2013-02-19 17:31:30

Christiana (UK)  

LOUIS wrote at 2013-02-22 02:31:54
The source of my happiness came from the spell that Dr.Zabaza of zabazalogan@yahoo.com casted for me that brought back my lover within 48hours. With these i want to annoce to the whole world that Dr.Zabaza is a great spell caster that can bring back lost love within 48hours, Contact Dr.Zabaza on +2348182620374 or email him on zabazalogan@yahoo.com

LEWIS wrote at 2013-02-26 09:23:11
Thank you Dr.Zabaza you are a life saver you brought back my lover within 48hours and as i am writing now we are planing to get married next month. All thanks to Dr.Zabaza, Contact Dr.Zabaza on zabazalogan@yahoo.com or call him +2348182620374

TRUTH LOVER wrote at 2013-03-10 01:04:07
Seeking help on the internet can be a very bad ideal, nevertheless i found a found someone who i could truth and place my hope on to help me resort all the problem that i was facing in my life.This is something nobody ought be aware of,  but i have to tell cos it part of the deal we made inorder for him to help me.I would say my name but based on the fact that this is punishable thing with a jail sentance of maybe 2 to 5 years or less i will keep my name a secret.I am married to my husband now for 18 years and we have a daughter and a son my daughter now is twenty year of age now and my son is 16 still a teenager. There was much love and communication between all of us.Some were along the line i think the closeness became too much i will say, i dont even know how to write this down like how to explain but i know my and my daughter grew sexually attracted to each other.And i know this meant seem so werd and its hard to believe but i can tell only an insane person will post this thing online claming it happened when it didnt.Seeing your husband and your daughter having hard core sex and enjoying it and not even having the slightest form of regret in there eye is hell.Cant say i had no idea or didnt notice they were becoming to close but i never thought that my husband and daughter will ever think of getting involved  in such an act.It a taboo for crying out loud.This madness when on for six month but was afraid to say anything cos it would have landed my husband and my daughter in jail.I started reading article online in search for how to end this madness that was facing. I saw and convinced myself to contact a spell caster BOLOGO of chief priest of ogun shrine.I didnt want to push through with this cos of some reasons but after read the article some people have placed online i was kind of convinced that of his real.I was required to buy some creeply items so transfer the money to him to get the them and  cast the spell cos my husband and my daughter madness was growing day by day.They did all this nonsense in the house i could not stand this i had to book a hotel room to stay for the main time.After  a while, BOLOGO completed the process and sent me enchantment words to make the spell effect.Before then he told me that once the spell has been made effective it cant be reverse, its permament so  i had to be sure that i wanted it.I processed cos not even an insane person will desire the problem i was facing.After  i made it effective, for the first five days nothing happened.But then after the reason why the spell casted sufaced. It automatical made them stop  the taboo sex they were always having.Can really explain how but BOLOGO spell work and saved my family.I know some who read this may find it hard to believe but  i am only posting this to tell my story and help those going through worse or the same problem.Other silly ways on the internet is no remedy.Contact him via chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com

WE CAST ALL KIND OF SPELL HERE wrote at 2013-03-17 04:21:11
Hello to people that want to be Great,

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

8. Eliminate in family fights

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

19. Bring supernatural luck into

HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME wrote at 2013-03-17 04:21:52
Hello To The World At Large,

Miss Wacks.Hello To The World At Large,

Miss Wacks.

FRANK wrote at 2013-03-17 04:22:54

GUIDELINES ON HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO YOU wrote at 2013-03-17 04:24:02

HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK TO ME wrote at 2013-03-17 04:25:26

STEPS ON HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK wrote at 2013-03-17 04:25:49
My Name is JACOB WESTLEY..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizingI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;johnyiyi@rocketmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...

ALL SPELL AVAILABLE HERE wrote at 2013-03-17 04:26:31

John Yi Yi Pray for my husband to stop cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend. Me & my husband have been married for 3 yrs. We have lived together for 16yrs and been together almost 17 yrs. I am asking John Yi Yi to remove the ex-girlfriend from my husbands heart and remove her from our marriage. I believe there is an unGodly hold on my husband. He even admits that he doesn't trust her and that I am a better woman than she is and says she is greedy, selfish and a liar. But he still sneaks to call her on the phone etc. She also is very persistent. This is her nature to stay connected to ex-boyfriends etc. He is not the first. My husband is a christian and is just doing the opposite of what a christian does. I believe he is drinking again. He says he has changed. He has been back and forth for the past year now. He even joined her Devil church. She believes Magic sent him to her. She wants him to divorce me and marry her. She thinks this is Satan’s plan. He says he doesn't want to keep hurting me. He says he still loves and is in love with me. He said he doesn't think he could stop seeing her. He was faithful to me for over 16 years. I think he is in a midlife crisis and the devil is messing with him. I do not want to divorce him but I am getting to the point where I had enough. I keep praying to God. My husband isn't the Godly man I know. He needs to repent to God and turn away. This woman is being used by Satan. I pray she repents and turns to God and walks away from my husband. I pray for God to physically remove her from his life. I also order prayer for my son. I am asking John Yi Yi to heal his mind, heart and emotions. I believe my family is restored with the power of John Yi Yi the spell caster. I am not giving up. The devil loves to smokescreen situations. Now my Husband is in love with me and my family and promise not to lookup to other woman outside accept me her wife so today is a very happy day in my life to share this grate testimonies to everyone in this prayer ground. If you need the help of the Man called John Yi Yi his email address is johnyiyi@rocketmail.com he is always there to help anyone who have problem once again thanks for all you help to me and my family I am very grateful I found you GREAT SPELL CASTER you are God sent. HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

I NEED MY EX LOVER BACK NOW wrote at 2013-03-17 04:26:56

STEPS ON HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK wrote at 2013-03-17 04:27:25

My Name is Erick Wilson..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos h ave tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...... CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.

WE CAST ALL KIND OF SPELL HERE wrote at 2013-03-17 04:27:50
Hello to people that want to be Great,

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

8. Eliminate in family fights

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

19. Bring supernatural luck into

JOHN wrote at 2013-03-17 04:28:18
Hello to people that want to be Great,

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

8. Eliminate in family fights

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

19. Bring supernatural luck into

GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO YOU NOW wrote at 2013-03-17 04:28:41
Hello To The World At Large,

Miss Wacks.  

READ MY STORY NOW ON HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK wrote at 2013-03-17 04:29:03
My Name is Erick Wilson..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos h ave tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...... CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com..

william wrote at 2013-03-21 20:32:37
   Imagine for a minute you are so in love with this one girl and you believed that she was also in love, she said  yes to your proposer and on your wedding day you catch her having sex with your best friend and still she tells you to your face that she never loved you, and then file for a divorce then move in with your suppose to be best friend.This is all that happen to me.It seem like a story but believe this is my life story.My name is Charle William i am a paramedic and live in Dublin, Ireland.My marriage ought to be the best and i ought to be the proudest man that day but Kelly Cater made a fool out of me.I never thought she would even think of cheating on me on my wedding day with the man i consider to be my best friend.It all happened during our wedding reception.I caught them in the bathroom i would say how but it too embarrassing for me to speak about.I was so mad that i punched the crap out of him but she kept screaming over and over again live him i love him please don't kill him.Hearing those word was like a knife piercing through my heart i was like you married to me and you tell me that you love him.As i could recall it was our wedding day how can this be happen.She call off the wedding party herself telling ever one that the marriage was over.I was broken not knowing what to do about it.She didn't stop seeing him,i could not imagine the girl who was so excited about getting married could just walk out of one like that without thinking twice about it and to make things worse she hooked up with my best friend.All this was all i could think of but still, i was madly in love with a girl who cheated on me with my best friend.I had scarified too much to let go, i was not going to let Joe that is my suppose to be best friend to make a fool out of me.She refused to have contact with me i don't know why and that made my plan even harder.I thought the internet would be of great help i tried all ways to get her back still it wasn't yielding any result.Non made her to what to have contact with me.I stumbled on an article on how to make your ex fall in love with again using a spell.At first i was that is so impossible but still something inside made me to contact a spell caster BOLOGO. I wasn't sure what i was doing, i just thought i should do something.I made it clear what i wanted him to do for me.He asked me to get some material which i got but could not get them over to him.I had to send him the money to get the materials.He told me he was going to send me some enchanting word that those enchantment will control her emotion and make she fall in love with me all over again.All  what he told me will happen fell into place just as he said.I had the love of my life back in my hands and there was nothing Joe could do but to back off cos it was clear that she wanting nothing to do with him. BOLOGO is that one spell caster you can give your thrust to.Need to contact him use chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com  

WAINEL wrote at 2013-03-29 23:29:46
 my name is wainel i live in Canada when my boyfriend let me because of a little girl that work with him i never knew that the girl was dating my man till i meet than in a hotel center i try to as my man what is happily he told me that is over between us i though it was a joke till my man drove me away from the house i cried and cried but nobody to help me out i went and stay with my friend that introduce me and said i should contact dr odudu that is a great man that he can help me out when i contacted him on oduduspell@gmail.com he said all my problems is over that he will cast a spell on me so that my man can come back to me in just three day it was like joke in my eyes to cute the story short after the casting of the spell my man came to my house and knedown and start begging that he dose not know what came over him that he need me back to his life that is when i know that dr odudu is a real spell caster without any side effect am happily married to my man with two kids,if you are having any problem present it to dr odudu to help you out with it.via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076

wanel from CANADA

martina wrote at 2013-03-31 17:58:51
Thanks to DR. MEDINET HABU, I and my boyfriend as been separated for a long period, I came across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man DR. MEDINET HABU that helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help medinethabuspiritualtemple@hotmail.com

martina wrote at 2013-03-31 17:59:01

Kell Markshoes wrote at 2013-04-16 22:39:03
   First of all i'm gonna start with this.Before you start judging i am lesbian and if you don't want to read my testimony well suit yourself.All my life i have struggled to find a lover but all my effort was usually a waste even when the homosexuality was made legal in the united state.Any ways there was this one person that i fell in love with and she fell right back in love with me but our relation was on the rock cos of her inscecurity.She was always afraid of what the public will think and say about her even when homosexuality has been legalized.We  could not hold hand in public or even make out or even walk on together talking and laughing.All the time we when on dates in her house or mostly my house.Our life was so miserable living in a civilized country like united state as a prisoner.Most  often she would asked me not to come see her during working break.I mean if our relationship was well analyzed, the result will be that out of 24 hours a day we get to spend only  5 hours together which is very bad for a couple.All i wanted in these life was to be free to live my life not caring about what people think about me if am lesbian a or not but its sad that my lover cared a lot.We were so in love that i could not just break up with her cos of this little problem.I convinced her to go for insecurity therapy but it was a complete waste of time and money cos it wasn't of help at all to the both of us or our relation.I tried all that there is to make sure that the problem of had no effect on our relation but who was i kidding it was tearing us apart and i could  not let this happen to me.She broke up with me saying that she want to live a normal life, get married to a man and get pregnant with the man like every other normal people.Like cos i'm a lesbian, am alien.Nothing i said made her change her mind she broke up the relationship.And immediately she started  dating some guy and at this point nothing i can do to make her come back its not like there is help or something like opinion from other people i was all alone just as i have always been all my life but BOLOGO a spell caster was there to help get the love of my life back.It just happened that i saw his email address online when i was reading some comment about him.For the fact that i had no help from no one apart from the encouraging  word from my mom that wasn't doing any thing good to get  the love of my life back i contact BOLOGO for help and just cos of this true spell caster my life was on a straight part for the first time.I laid my problem before him and he help me all i had to bring was material for the spell which i had to send to him just cos of the expenses.He told all that will happen within two weeks and just as he said they all unfolded first she  broke up with her new boyfriend with out any reason and came back to me and finally for the first time we kissed in public.I must say when we had kiss i knew she was mine for ever.WE ARE GETTING MARRIED  ON THE 22ND OF APRIL THIS YEAR.ALL THIS WILL NOT EVEN HAD HAPPEN BUT IT DID COS OF BOLOGO SPELL.If you struggling with love contact BOLOGO with his email chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com.All you can do is believe cos this truly happened to me.

Stacey wrote at 2013-04-16 23:17:18
First of all,Am just short of words i don't know what to say,am so grateful to Dr Love for what he has done for me at first i thought he was a scam,But i just decided to contact him then he told me that my lover will be back to my arms within 48hours.Really when the 48hours completed my lover called me and said he was sorry,i was so happy that my lover who left me for over 4years called me,Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me to be by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My lover even bought me a new car and a gold wristwatch.And now i also have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love  .if you want to contact him for help here his is private mail Drlovespellcaster @ yahoo. com or Tel : +2348038096203

NAME:Stacey

Country:Arizona USA

Valencia wrote at 2013-05-24 10:07:47
Greetings to all,

I am Valencia,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr Kuq Ya the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Kuq Ya about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 1 to 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Kuq Ya at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com and get your problems solve like me..

janeparker wrote at 2013-06-19 12:07:26
My boyfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago after we been friends for 4 years and we were in a relationship for 7 months. I did everything for him whenever he needed help with something if I could help I came through for him. Out of nowhere he surprisingly left me to be with someone else. I love him so much and cared about him a lot. I never asked anything from him. I have no kids and a good well paying job. Everything was so perfect and good between us. He told me he would take me ring shopping and we would settle down and have a baby together. Everything was great. We met each other families and everyone told us we were perfect for each other. He met some other girl. so a friend gave me this email of this spell caster  dr.marnish@yahoo.com to contact him, i contacted him because i was so heartbroken and don't know what to do with myself but after 3 days of contacting dr marnish, my lover came back to me

janeparker from USA

juan wrote at 2013-06-23 15:50:10
         A POWERFUL SPELL

CASTER WHO WIPE A WAY MY SORROW

Amazing?? i do not know how to thanks Dr Keke Odin who did a spell that

make my  husband to come back to me.he left me for the past five years,and

for the past five years i have been in pains,sorrow,bitterness and

wiping.until i read a magazine about this man called Dr Keke Odin,who

help people to unite their relationship within two days.i never believe in

spell or magic,so i decided to give him a try.i contacted him.he told me

that he shall come back to me according to my believe.he also promise me

that he shall return to me within two days,i was still doubting,if he can

really do according to what he says,unfortunately on the third day he call

me on phone saying that i should forget and forgive him.that he is now

ready to love and cherish me,on the forth day he but a car for me to say he

is very,very ,very,sorry,big thanks to Dr Keke Odin you help me to bring

back my lovely husband,any body act their,having similar problem like

this,thinking on what to do,Email him at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348104181322,he will

surely  but a smile on your face.not only that he can help .  

1) Have promotion in anything you do

2 )Earn a good money

3)Success in business

4)spiritual problems

5) win court case

Mrs Adams Vivian  

Regards  

kathy wrote at 2014-02-13 13:29:40
Greetings to every body that is reading this testimony.

Me and my boyfriend were seriously in love for eight years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promise to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And i suffer heartbreak for ten months and i was not tired of loving him.so i took a bold step by contacting a spell caster who helped me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact is obasanjospell@gmail.com you can also contact him for help

Marian wrote at 2014-04-25 06:59:22
My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. OKORO LOVE SPELL and after I explained my problem, In just 3 days my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier more than ever before Dr. OKORO you are the best spell caster. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. Thank you once again Dr. OKORO. You can also contact Dr. OKORO via email address: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail. com  in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail. com CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail. com  AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149

Contact Dr. OKORO Via email: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail. com

Marian wrote at 2014-04-25 07:00:25

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149

Dr Sampola wrote at 2014-05-08 13:10:12
indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life. Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.

1. To care HIV/AID or related illness

you can reach him here or if

Interested Persons should contact me via  E-mail :

drsambolatemple@outlook.com

Dr. sambola

brunelda nato1 wrote at 2014-08-17 20:05:44
Probably all this testimony you read about spell casting online are spam right?And yeah some are spam some think all of them are spam which is totally not bad and i also know some believe spell casting really works but have not been able to find the right one. Well i think i found the right spell caster Metodo. I know he is real not cos he helped me but because i was there in his temple i Have seen him and his temple and i tell you it can't get more really that what am writing now. I know you may want to know why and what lead me to contact a spell caster i am a south African woman here in south African as a matter of fact in Africa having a male child is like the most important thing in a marriage and it turned out that i am married to a very traditional man as in a he believes the male child carry the family name on and on but the females get married and change there name which is true. I were married for six years and i had no male child for him. Maybe friends and family filled his head with a lot of things like i don't have a male child for him and as a result he need to get a divorce and get another wife that can bear him a male child. I always thought the people that filled his head with this ideas where is family and friends the people that i smile and dine with. The very people who ought to have advice him rightly. I never found out if they where involved in wanting to ruin life and my marriage. Not because i could not find out but cost i didn't want to develop hatred for them cos i will always get to see them and it is not really healthy seeing the faces of people you hate. At that time, i mean before i knew my husband got himself a lover i was paranoid about him having a lover cos our lives changed a lot he starting coming home late he wouldn't touch me any more and even he started avoiding me in our home making up excuses to stay all day in his study room doing nothing and telling me his need something off to clear his head. We had fights all the time i brought up the matter if he was see someone else. Maybe he got tired of lying i don't know he finally asked for a divorce. A divorce my family saw him through his university and got him a got job i told myself and now he's asking me for a divorce cos i don't a male child yet for him. He was ready to let go of his three beautiful daughters he asked that i take them along. Maybe he was a real f**l and didn't know what he had and maybe he didn't deserve someone like me but one thing was crystal clear to me i was still in love with him and i wanted a complete family for my kid that and the fact that i raised him from the gutter i didn't care about any of his problem when i married him and i forgot to say my father never approved our marriage but still i jumped into it thinking we are going to have each other forever. Though we are still together now but its cos of the spell i had metodo cast on him to make him see how much he needs me in this life. When i contacted metodo he asked that i get the materials for the spell which i did and delivered the materials to him in person that is to say i came in contact with him. I was to return in to his temple in 7 seven day and within those seven day he gave me a blessed a red candle asking that i command and say whatever i wanted every night within those seven days which i did on the seventh day when i returned to metodo temple he gave a harmless powerful substance with instruction on how to use it. This might seem like fiction or lie or what ever you lucky reads may think but deep down you know it true you just looking for a way not to get involved. I ve got my husband back and my family life couldn't be better thanks to the spell though i don't have a male child for him at least his them lover bore him one. contact him with his email if you want his help metodoacamufortress @ yahoo. com

frank Marian wrote at 2014-10-10 16:44:04
Great Thanks to Dr Odudu for helping me when i needed help.

My name is frank Marian from USA I never believe in love spells until I experience DR Odudu temple, and after he cast a love spell for me my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has caused me and till today we are living a happy family, if you need a right place to solve your problems contact order100.100@aim.com is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:

(1)If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3)You want to be promoted in your office.

(4)You want women/ men to run after you.

(5)If you want a child.

(6)[You want to be rich.

(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours

forever.

(8)If you need financial assistance.

(9)Herbal care

Contact him today on: order100.100@aim.com  or call him +27743185702

luis francisca wrote at 2014-11-06 08:07:32
My name is lius Francisca, and I base in U.S.A...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Jatto, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Lydia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Jatto E-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him VIA Email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Jatto, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try drjattosplltemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his Email drjattosplltemple@gmail.com OR CALL +2349035512062.

1. GETTING YOUR EX BACK

2. WINNING LOTTERIES.

3. CHILD BEARING.

4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.

5. GETTING OF JOB.

6. JOB PROMOTION.

7. MONEY SPELL.

8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.

9. HERBAL CARE.

10. BEAUTY SPELL.  

Lesbian Life

Lauren Lopez