Lesbian Life/In love with a straight woman

helpme wrote at 2010-05-26 17:32:52
I am in the opposite sitution. I am the married Woman in love with my Lesbian bestfriend who also has a partner. I also wouldn't want her to leave her BUT... I want to be with her I want to reach out to her & tell her but I am also scared. I have never felt feelings like this before toward anyone. Up till now I have been straight but I can't get her out of my head. We flirt & there she is always in my personal space & I love it. I feel for you.... I wish I knew what to do to. We talk & text constantly & make plans to do things. Im not afraid to say it... I love her.

Briny wrote at 2012-11-10 11:20:37
I have to know how this ended up.. I am in the same situation... But the woman of my affections is not married. Work together though. Incredibly good friends. Did you ever tell her how you felt? How has it turned out?  

franko wrote at 2012-12-12 21:16:48
why in the world are there so many women today that are into other women? and that sure makes it so much more difficult for us straight serious men that are looking for a good straight woman now.

Lesbian Life

Gae Stern

Able to answer issues relating to the Lesbian community and lifestyle. Coming out issues, sexuality and relationships.

Been 'out' all my life. Involved with many diverse Lesbian groups.

Melbourne Lesbian group, GLBT community. Butch-Femme community. Victorian Writer's centre and local queer drama workshops.

Post-graduate degree in Literature/Philosophy.