Lesbian Life/Love life

Question
I've been with my girlfriend for quite a while now and we've done the basic lesbian sex. It's just becoming the same old routine and I don't want her to lose interest. I really need some advice or tips on how to spice up our sex life. Any advice would be great apart from the using toys option, they're cureently unavailable to us. Please help!

Answer
Hi Shelby

Thank you for the question:)

The best thing I can think of to do for you, is to send you to the following website:

www.the-clitoris.com

It is a fantastic website all about women, and has a few really good sections on sex and things to spice up your sex life:) Have a read, and if it doesn't help, please come back and I will try again:)

Have fun!

Lesbian Life

Vicky