Liberals: Left of Center/Future

Question
Does anyone think that there will be a transgender president in 30-50 years. I am a young aspiring transgender politician.

Answer
Hello,

If it were to be one, I don't see why he/she had to make so much of a point about sexual preferences. It's not a position at PlayBoy, but one to represent our country. I haven't seen any president yet making so much noise about he being a man or a "male man" or whatever. My point is that if someone wants to be president, (s)he better have the best possible ideas/committment for our country/people no matter what his sex is. Imagine a politician talking about "I liked gals since I was a little boy... yep I tried to smell their hair in school... I had my first sexual discovery when I was five..." that'd not sound very presidential, don't you agree?

Best regards

Joe

Liberals: Left of Center

Joe Park