Life Coaching/Hi

Question

Thanks for taking my question. My question is that I come to understand that we all have strengths and weaknesses. That we have inherent strengths and inherent weaknesses. I have learned a weakness that I have, which is intimate relationships and emotional communication. I realized that these aren't something I am good at. I think because I am a very determined and committed person is why it took alot of suffering to face that fact. And beside the fact that I hate admitting defeat. I have learned about strengths that I do have, such as socializing, music, dancing, following my own path, and doing administrative work that I do. Is it wise to focus on and develop my strengths? I read that everyone cannot be good at everything, which makes sense. I am a perfectionist.

Answer
Quentin,

You are correct, you cannot be great at everything, but some things in life are worth working on. Being determined and committed does not mean you cannot love, please remember that.

As for developing your strengths, take time daily to continue to develop them. A good person knows what they are good at, a great person is always finding ways to become greater. Learn, study, practice and find a mentor. These are the keys to true greatness.

Good luck in all you do!

Life Coaching

Matthew Halloran