Life Coaching/Formulating a blueprint for my life.

Hello. This will be a rather long message. But I feel it is important to illustrate where I am in life and also where I want to go.

I am a 31 year old man who has decided it is time to make the most out of his life and existence. I recently took a trip to a large city and was exposed to several things that has opened my eyes. During my few days there I met people from literally all over the world and from all walks of life. This trip opened my eyes to my deep felt desire to travel the world but to also fully develop myself to be all that I can be.

I am emailing you to seek your help, wisdom, and advice in forming a blueprint on getting getting to where I want to be in life, fully developing my potential, and accomplishing my dreams.

These are some of the things I've decided to do immediately:

1. I am beginning a healthy eating and exercise routine to get in the best physical shape I can be in.

2. I am looking for some sort of social activity at least once a week (possibly martial arts) to help me better develop my social skills.

3. I am going to contact other experts for advice on a career path that will allow me to travel on a regular basis and provide financial security.

4. I am saving money to facilitate future trips to other cities to help me move towards my goal of seeing the world and also provide me the opportunity to travel my home country (United States) while I work towards seeing the rest of the world.

That said, what advice or critique would you have? I am welcome to any wisdom, suggestions, etc. you have.

Also, if you have any questions or need more details to better answer my questions, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks

I am so very impressed with what you have set up so far. I wish more people had a plan in any way shape or form. What you have set up is the first steps I take all my clients through so you need to start here with what you have outlined. About 9 months in to this journey write me back and I will give you your next steps.

You should be proud of what you have realized this early in life!

Life Coaching

Matthew Halloran

I am able to answer questions such as "could I use life coaching or therapy, and what is the difference?" "How can I improve my parenting skills?" "How can I implement consequences with my kids (step-family) and improve my children's overall behavior?" "How do I choose a coach?" "How do I parent my GLBT children?" "How do I come out to your family?" How do I parent adult children with severe and persistent mental illnesses?" "How do I set goals and actually achieve them?" "How can I start my own small business?" "How do I apply for government contracts?" "Who can I find to hold me accountable?" "What is the history of life coaching?""How do I become a life coach?" "How do I market myself?"

I was a family teacher at Girls and Boystown for five years helping over 100 kids and families manage and live more successfully as a family. I worked in home support for adults with severe and persistent mental illness and worked closely with their families. I focused on life coaching in my masters degree in mental health counseling and I have a graduate certificate in life coaching from one of two universities in the nation that can grant that certificate. I founded a Professional Coaching, Training and Consulting Company called Basha Services.

AGLIBIC (Association for GLBT clients in counseling), PFLAG (Parents, Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays), American Counseling Association, and Bellevue University Alumni Association.

Journal Of Financial Planning, RIA Biz, Dow Jones Advisor.

I have my BS in Professional and Applied Ethics and my Masters Degree in Human Services with a focus on Mental Health Counseling and Life Coaching.

Graduated with my Masters Degree with a 4.0 GPA. Navy achievement medal, three letters of commendation (Navy), Persian Gulf War Veteran and Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist (Navy).

I currently coach clients on starting business, personal goal attainment and marketing their new business. I have exited the therapy field to pursure coaching as a full time profession.