Life & Health Insurance/Rio Grande National Life Insurance Company

shirley ann garcia wrote at 2009-07-12 14:26:45
i have a policy which was in the year 1964, the policy nubmber is 44028461 and it was insured to a shirley ann garica, by mrs, mary garcia 341 bounday st. Raton, new mexico just do not know how to get information about this matter, please direct me to someone who can help.

Mimi Goodwin wrote at 2016-06-28 00:36:11
Lincoln Financial has a Policy Research dept.  After several phone calls and Emails, they advised me that the Rio Grande National Policy for deceased Mother is currently being held by Jefferson-Pilot in Greensboro, NC and that I should contact them.  On with the search and I will keep you posted.

Life & Health Insurance

Willard R. Brumbaugh, LUTCF, CSFP

I can handle questions concerning life insurance, it`s tax implications, how to determine what is appropriate, and how it fits in one`s estate and retirement planning.

For 2 1/2 years I was an expert on, where for most of that time I was ranked #1. I have been a moderator (instructor) for the Life Underwriters Training Council. I have been licensed since 1969. Organizations I belong to: National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - California and the Inland Empire Estate Planning Council. I hold the professional designation of Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow.