Life & Health Insurance/insurance

QUESTION: where can i get life and health insurance leads
i mean leads source

Go to Parasol leads and lead Republic for Internet leads in USA.  They both have good leads and only buy exclusive leads.  I don't know why I thought you were asking about India

Good Luck,

480 391-2005

QUESTION: yes i was asking about india
and i am not asking where to buy them but how to generate them annd make them my potential customer

The only way to generate Internet leads to to put up ads on Goggle or other websites and send them to your website to ask for a quote.  You can use either ads or pay per click.

You need to talk to a web expert  or advertising agency not an insurance agent on this matter.

Good luck,

Life & Health Insurance

Ronald Blau

Questions concerning Life, Health, Diability,Long Term Care Insurance and Reitement Income. I specialize in the senior market and can also answer questions about Medicare. I am located in Arizona and have licences in 22 states. I am active in placement of all personal and business forms of insurance. I work with many different carriers in all types of insurance including Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care as well as financial planning.

I am one of the leading producers of Long Term Care and Life Insurance in Arizona. I am also a member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). I work with seniors in the Life settlement market to get the most value for their Life Insurance policies that they no longer need.

MDRT- Top of the Table

I am licensed in Arizona and 21 states and have a Health, Life Licenses along with Series 6, 63, 65,22 licenses.

MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) Top of the Table