Life & Health Insurance/insurance

Question
QUESTION: where can i get life and health insurance leads
i mean leads source

ANSWER: Zack:

Go to Parasol leads and lead Republic for Internet leads in USA.  They both have good leads and only buy exclusive leads.  I don't know why I thought you were asking about India

Good Luck,

Ron
480 391-2005

QUESTION: yes i was asking about india
and i am not asking where to buy them but how to generate them annd make them my potential customer

Answer
Zack:

The only way to generate Internet leads to to put up ads on Goggle or other websites and send them to your website to ask for a quote.  You can use either ads or pay per click.

You need to talk to a web expert  or advertising agency not an insurance agent on this matter.

Good luck,

Ron

Life & Health Insurance

Ronald Blau