Life & Health Insurance/when does policy expire?

Hello, i would like to know if you are receiving benefits through your employer for self and spouse, and the employer pays a portion for all employees, and i also purchased more insurance for my self and spouse, which comes out of my paycheck.

My question is if i was terminated on Dec 14th, did my life insurance cancel on that day too? or does it cancel at the end of the month?

Thank you kindly

Sorry for the delayed answer as this was a Holiday weekend.  Your insurance cancels on the last day of the month.  You should check with your HR department for the exact rules.  If your company has over 20 employees you can qualify for COBRA coverage for your health care.  

Also your Life insurance can be converted to you.  Again Ask your HR Department.

Hope this helps.

Life & Health Insurance

Ronald Blau

Questions concerning Life, Health, Diability,Long Term Care Insurance and Reitement Income. I specialize in the senior market and can also answer questions about Medicare. I am located in Arizona and have licences in 22 states. I am active in placement of all personal and business forms of insurance. I work with many different carriers in all types of insurance including Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care as well as financial planning.

I am one of the leading producers of Long Term Care and Life Insurance in Arizona. I am also a member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). I work with seniors in the Life settlement market to get the most value for their Life Insurance policies that they no longer need.

MDRT- Top of the Table

I am licensed in Arizona and 21 states and have a Health, Life Licenses along with Series 6, 63, 65,22 licenses.

MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) Top of the Table